Chapter 5

It was currently midnight, I decided to summon my scythe which I got better at, and I also learned how to shoot ice cycles into trees.

I just imagined the tree was blondie

hehe
stab stab

Currently, I was- or am just walking around the forest, it was pretty quiet with the moon shining as pretty as ever.

as I admired the moon, I felt myself being grabbed with my back being slammed against the tree.

"What the he-" I was cut off by the certain someone slamming their lips onto mine.

I reopened my eyes just for them to be met with hak, he broke the sloppy kiss and sent me a teasing smirk that went down to my upper neck and made his way towards his favorite spot.

Leaving big red love marks all over my collarbone too my upper chest.

He slid his hand to adjust my top making him view my F/C(fav color) bra just to unclasp it and let it fall to the ground.

Regular(POV)

Hak left her breath viewing her big rosy pink nipples while letting out a sigh- or a groan?

pinching her nipples she let out a whimper as a smirk crept up on his face. before telling her to beg while groping her chest he heard—

"Hak please.."

His smile only got wider as his hand made his way to her neck and started choking her.

The woman in front of him had drool hanging from the cover of her mouth as she stuck her tongue out only making him go crazier.

"On your knees" had whispered in her ear only gripping her neck tighter, it'll probably leave a mark later on but who cares now?

The girl dropped to her knees as heat spread across her face, what if someone caught them?

After opening her mouth to speak, she felt the tip hit the back of her throat making her gag, he held her hair in his free hand and started thrusting himself into her mouth making her eyes water,

"Fuck—" his breath became short as she started sucking and twirling her tongue around him.

He felt himself hit his high and pulled himself out of her mouth and came all over her face. and it was truly a sight to see as she was breathing heavily, her chest out, and the sticky substance dripping down her face.

He wasn't done with her.

he looked down at his still rock-hard cock then looked back at her.

"

He laid on top of her while pounding into her sore clit, he agreed to go easy as she could only take barely half of him.

She covered her mouth with her arm making her noises muffled, which was barely working..

hak looked down at her stomach seeing his length visible as he thrust himself into her, he took his hand and pressed down on the lower part (her stomach) and felt himself in her.

Yeah, he wasn't gonna be done anytime soon.

"

The H/c girl was sore all day, and yeah she was annoyed. Hak told her he was gonna be gentle as it was her first time but it turns out he was just being a stupid idiot.

when she told him about it he just teased her about how apparently she couldn't even take half of him and how he could go way harde-

nevermind blah blah blah