𝖛. ━━━ clarity

♰.. ARSONIST'S LULLABY
━━ *ੈ✩‧₊ ❝ ( clarity ) ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

chapter five:

━ everything felt normal ━

After Evan Rosier had confirmed who was going to be playing on the Slytherin Quidditch team, he had scheduled at least four more quidditch practices, preparing for the first game. This had made Michael Carrow very absent from his friend group, and while they obviously loved to see him do things he enjoyed, it did made Pandora and Reilly miss him a little.

And before they knew it, the game between Slytherin and Hufflepuff was nearing. And while Pandora and Reilly were most definitely going to support and watch, they really wanted Lahana there as well, who wasn't very excited to go with at all.

"Bonnie is coming to watch as well, you know Mickey's sister. Reills and I are going to wait in front of the great hall for her, after lunch. And I completely understand that you don't want to be anywhere near the Gryffindor table, so we can also meet you at the field instead?" Pandora adjusted her hair, as she looked through the mirror, directly at Lahana behind her, who was seated on Reilly's bed in the Slytherin dorm room.

Bonnie Carrow, was Mickey's little sister. She started her third year at Hogwarts this year, as a Gryffindor student. While neither Pandora, Reilly nor Lahana enjoyed being close to most of the Gryffindor students, particularly the Marauders that was, they obviously developed a soft spot for Bonnie, even Lahana.

"Michael doesn't even want me there, and you know it." Lahana spoke and watched as Pandora softened her gaze at her, as did Reilly when she let her gaze fall upon Lahana as well. "Don't tell me he actually wants me there?"

"Well somehow, he does consider you his friend. And he has been so excited about quidditch lately. . I think he would actually appreciate it if you came to watch as well." Reilly tried to reason, without pressuring Lahana too much. She knew that if they brought Lahana with them, without Lahana actually agreeing on going, that she would be miserable.

"Let's just go to the great hall for lunch, you can still think about it for a little bit." Pandora said, as she straightened her school uniform, ready to go. "We are going to be late if we do not leave now."

"Well, somebody is excited for their lunch." Reilly grinned at Pandora, as the three of them walked down towards the Slytherin common room. They were met with some of the Slytherin boys from their year, Severus Snape, Ronan Mulciber, Silas Avery with Evan Rosier, Willhelm Selwyn, Barty Crouch Jr. and Regulus Black behind them.

Deciding to ignore the lot of them, the girls walked right past them, not even giving them a glance. 

Evan shifted in his seat, giving Regulus a look who seemed to want to leave the situation he was in, also wanting to head to the great hall. As the two of them stood up, Barty and Willhelm quickly followed.

"So. . you are you two fighting or something?" Trying to stir something, Barty quickened his pace as he walked beside Evan with a teasing tone in his voice. Evan didn't respond, he really didn't need to talk about this right now before his quidditch game, and he most definitely wasn't going to talk to Barty about this.

Willhelm gave Barty a look, a look of boredom mixed with silently telling him to drop it. "What? I am just trying to see if Rosier is up for some gossiping." Barty clapped Evan on the back, with a teasing smile on his face. But when Evan looked around and stopped in his tracks, he only had give Barty one angry and threatening look for him to finally shut his mouth.