𝖛𝖎. ━━━ heavy silence

♰.. ARSONIST'S LULLABY
━━ *ੈ✩‧₊ ❝ ( heavy silence ) ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

chapter six:

━ not anything at all ━

After their much needed talk, Pandora and Evan decided to study together that morning, in Evan's dorm, which was empty. Evan shared his dorm with Regulus, Barty and Willhelm, who were all about a year younger than him. But due to no even numbers in Slytherin's students from his year, he was stuck with them.

Which he didn't mind of course.

When Evan walked over to close to door behind him, Pandora had already been sitting on his bed, snooping through his notes, which brought a chuckle out of him. She smiled, and from the corner of her eye, she watched as he walked over to her and snatched the notebook out of her hands.

"If you need help, you can ask, but no snooping." Evan sat down at the front of the bed, while Pandora sat in front of him at the end of the bed. The books were scattered all over and Pandora was busy with finding the right notes to her right homework.

"Do you have a lot?" Evan asked, while Pandora was still looking at her notes. "Not much from one subject, just little here and there." She chuckled, watching as his eyes widened. Usually Pandora was pretty organized with her homework, and Evan couldn't even imagine not finishing one subject without starting with the next.

"Well, I am almost done. So if you need any help with. . all the homework you're working on. Just ask." Pandora looked up from her work, glancing at his. "I had no idea you were almost done. I could've just studied by myself."

"You don't want my company." Evan have her a look, which Pandora couldn't help but chuckle at. In a playful way she shrugged her shoulders, acting as if she didn't care, which he caught up on.

"Of course I do." Eventually giving in with a smile. "And I might need you to look over my notes for History of magic. To make sure I didn't miss anything for the next class." Evan nodded. "Of course Andie."

"I feel like I have been loosing track of everything lately, I really think I keep loosing things and missing things from the classes we've had." Rubbing her hands over her face, Pandora let out a sigh. "Sorry for rambling."

"It's okay, I don't mind." Evan smiled at her, which made Pandora smile back at him.

Pandora decided to finish her Defence against the dark arts homework, which was a paper about three by hand picked subjects they had classes about since the year started. She had never been this late with finishing a paper before in her life. Lahana, Reilly and even Michael had already been done with it for a while now.

While Lahana had even told her that she would help her out, Pandora had declined. She had said she could finish it all by herself, but now found herself slacking behind. Luckily she did only have to finish a few sentences, which led her quicker to finish her homework.