1

No one's  Pov: 

It was a cloudy day and the sky looked like it would rain anytime. Raghu wanted to go the mall and buy a few things. He planned to buy many things that he had wanted. But what he didn't know that he would find someone who would occupy his heart. 

Raghu had set of to the mall. After a 30 min drive he reached the place and parked his car. He got out of his car and locked it. The wind was blowing faster that made the people around walk with difficulty. Raghu shielded his eyes from the dust and wind and tried to walk forward. 

And as he did, he noticed two girls walking out of the mall. His eyes locked on one of the girls. He couldn't see her face as the wind was blowing and the girls hair had covered her face. The girl had swiped the hair out of her face and looked at the sky. 

Raghu grinned like a Cheshire cat. He had never seen someone so simple yet so beautiful. He smiled seeing the girl talking to her friend and they were walking towards the parking space. Raghu who was busy staring at the girl hadn't noticed that a drainage hole was open and he missed his step and feel into it.

The two girls reached their car and were about to open the door when a dirty and wet Raghu had tried to come out of the drainage hole. The girls screamed in fear and moved back. 

Raghu tried to come out but couldn't. And one of the girls, felt sorry for him and helped him come up.  That girl was none other than Janani. She somehow helped Raghu come out of the drain.

Raghu breathed heavily. And before he could talk to the girl, they had took their bags and climbed into their car and went away. Raghu sighed. He hadn't expected this. He was happy to see the girl upclose, but the fact tat he fell into a drainage hole disgusted him. He was about to turn around when something was near his feet. 

It was a small box. Raghu opened the box to see a beautiful watch was in it. He held the watch close to him and breathed deeply. He again put the watch in the box and took it with him qnd and he got into his car and drove back home..

 He again put the watch in the box and took it with him qnd and he got into his car and drove back home

(This is the watch)

AT HOME:

Raghu was seated under the shower in his boxers as his mother was helping him shower. His mother was laughing and asked about his 'smelly encounter' .

Amma: apro (laughing)

Ragh: aprooo...(him explaining how he saw the girl and everything that happened)

Later, Raghu had changed his clothes and was sitting in the dining table drinking a bottle of cold sprite. Raghu's father, Kalidas was scowling at him. 

Appa: oorula enaku oru peru iruku.. na evlo periya advocate. Aana enaku porantha Ivan oru makku.  Engineering padika vechen aana evlo arrears. Veliya elarum kekuranga "unga paiyan ena panran nu?" Na ena solrathu...?   Yaaro oru ponna paathan ah ! Apro poi drainage hole la vilunthanam. Nalla kathai ah iruke...  ( I have a name in this society.. I'm a famous advocate. But this one born as my son is stupid. I wanted him to study well and he has so many arrears. Everyone is asking me " what is your son doing now?" Says he saw a girl and then fell into a drainage hole.. such a nice story)

Raghu's mom Saranya simply stared at the father and son. And Raghu had finished his bottle of juice and he turned the bottle upside down to drink the last few drops of the juice without a care about the world.

Appa: acho paavam kolantha... oru feeding bottle la Suda milk kalanthu kudu.. kudikattum..  (ohh so sad of the baby.. give some warm milk in a feeding bottle. Let him drink )

Amma: konjo chumma irunga, epavum ethavthu solite irukinga..( be quiet for some time, your always nagging him)

Appa: ivlo solrene ethavathu reaction iruka paaru.. ( I'm saying alot and look at him, there's no reaction )

Raghu stood up and quietly went back to his room. He laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling. He looked at his bedstand and took the watch box. He took it in his hands and thought about something and he smiled. He got up and changed his clothes and walked out of his room with the box in his hands. 

He came out of his house to see his father was busy ordering the servants to wash the car properly as it was reeking of bad odour. Raghu got into the drivers seat and saw his father who was glaring at him. Before his father could say a word, Raghu drove the car and went out.

First chapter updated makkale. Ungalku pudikum nu namburen. Ithu oru small story, so chapters elam maybe short uh irukum. I'll try to make it bigger. Thank you 😊 💓 

This is a small story so the chapters might be short as well. I'll try to make it bigger.