4

After knowing the truth, Raghu couldn't digest it. And so, he left the house without anyone knowing and drove away in his car. He saw the watch hanging on the mirror and sighed.

He stopped the car somewhere and took the watch in his hands. He looked at it with sadness. He got out of the car and walked near the footpath and there were some rocks and the place was muddy because it had rained sometime ago. He looked at the watch and caressef it with a sad smile he then threw it on the ground.

He then continued driving back to his home. Few minutes later, he got a call from his mother. He picked it up reluctantly.

On call 📞

Ragh: hello ma..

Mom: hello Raghu, enga da iruka.. ( where are you ?)

Ragh: sorry ma, na ooruku poren..( sorry mom, I'm going home)

Mom: oru vaaram inga irukanum nu sonen la..( I told you to stay here for a week, didn't I ?)

Ragh: sorry ma, neenga kalyanam mudinjathum kupdunga, na vanthu kootitu poren..( sorry mom, after the wedding finishes,call me. And I'll come and pick you up..)

Mom: raghu--

[She was cut off by Janani who came there and she asked her that if she could talk to Raghu. Saranya nodded and gave the phone to Janani and walked away. ]

Jan: hi handsome.. how are you, the weather is nice isn't it..

Ragh: inga paarunga I'm sorry, ungalku marriage aagapoguthu nu theriyama pesiten, just forget it. ( look, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were getting married and I spoke alot. Just forget it)

Jan: neenga enavo nu nenachen, aana ipdi panitinga. ( I thought you were different,but look at you.)

[Janani chuckles and Raghu sighes].

Jan: thirumba meet panna thaali katuvinga nu soninga, love aagiduchu nu sonathu elam enga pocha... (If we meet again, you'll tie the nuptial thread to me. You said you were in love with me, and now where did it go?)

Jan: ipo kalyanam panna ungala thaan panikanum nu nenaikumbothu, neenga kelambi potingale..( and now when I decided that I'll marry you, you ran away ...) [ Janani laughs ]

Jan: unga kuda odipoga, elam pack paniten. Ipo ungalkaga na wait panren, epo vanthu ena kootitu povinga... ( I've packed everything and I'm waiting for you, when will you come and take me with you..) [ Janani fake cries sadly].

Raghu cuts the call and looks at his phone. He thinks for a few moments and suddenly makes u-turn and drives back. He goes to the place where he threw the watch and searches for it, but he couldn't find it. Raghu huffed in anger and banged kicked his foot against the rock. He then heard a sound. He looked around and found a small white bunny. It was holding the watch in its paws and trying to bite.

Raghu walked towards the bunny and bent down and picked it up. He caressed the bunny and gently took the watch away from its hold. Raghu kissed the bunny's head and took it with him.

Sometime later...

Everyone were sat at the dining table eating dinner and laughing as Raghu narrated his love story to them. He didn't mention who the girl was. Janani was feeling frustrated and embarrassed because of the situation..

Pra: ponnu kaiya pidchathuke shock adichithaam. Ithula antha ponnu hug panirntha, paiyan short circuit aagi sethurpan pola.. ( he says the moment the girl held his hand, he got a shock. What if the girl hugged him? He would've had a short circuit and died..)

[Prakash stated this making everyone laugh. Raghu just smiled as Janani huffed].

Pra: young man, if you love someone try to get her, don't lose her, okay..?
Ava yaaru ena nu solu, na unga rendu perayum sethuvekiren.. kidnap kuda panuven unakaga.. ( tell me who she is, I'll help you two. Even if I have to kidnap her, I'll do it for you)