2

The next day Raghu and his mom set off to ooty. Raghu was driving the car and his mom sat in the passenger seat.

Hours later, they were driving near Doddabetta hill area..

Raghu and his mom were talking and laughing..

Ragh: ena ma apdi sirikiringa, appa ethum divorce kudukuren nu sonara?( why are you laughing mom? Is dad giving you divorce?)

Mom: ila da, un kathai kelunga siripu thaan varuthu( hearing your story, I can't control my laughter).

Ragh: paiyan periya manushan aagitan, ponna paathu irukan, love panran. Antha ponna paathu kalyanam senja vechu, perakolanthai ah paakalam nu elam unaku thonalaya ma.( your son is grown up, saw a girl, fell in love. Don't you think that you should find that girl, arrange a marriage, beget grandchildren..)

Ragh: antha ponnu enaku kedaipala ma? ( will I get that girl, mom ?)

Mom: unoda thalayeluthu padi nadakum ( it will happen if she's your destiny)

That moment when Saranya said those words, the car tyre punctured and stopped in the middle of the road..

Ragh: en thalayeluthu nu sonathum, car puncture aagiduchu na, en nelamai epdi nu yosikurathu (as soon as you said that's its according to my destiny, the car tyre punctured. I don't think I'll get that girl ma).

Mom: po da ethum negative uh yosikathe, poi tyre ah change pannu.

Raghu went out and was squatting down and changing the tyre when a bus went that way and splashed the water on his face and clothes.

Raghu got angry and started chasing the bus, ignoring his mother's call.

He stopped as he couldn't chase the bus. And as he stood a car came in his direction. In the car was Janani and her friend Ammu. Janani peeked out and saw a dirt covered stranger standing in the middle of the road and laughed.

Raghu turned around to see who laughed at him and saw that was his love.

Raghu came to the side and saw Janani laughing at him and Raghu smiled awkwardly.

Janani signaled to clean his face and threw a handkerchief to him. Raghu tried to talk to Janani and ran behind the car and stopped. And then he remembered the handkerchief, he turned around to see it flying in the wind. And he chased around to catch it.

He struggled to catch it as the wind blew strongly and he ran behind it. The kerchief landed on the windshield of a car that came on the way.

A man came out and took the handkerchief in his hand and looked at it. Raghu went to the man and asked for the handkerchief..

Ragh: antha kerchief kudunga( give me that kerchief)

??: kerchief ah ? Ethuku? (Why?)

Suddenly rain started pouring heavily. And the stranger looked at Raghu and said that it's about to rain alot and told him to go back home to his mother.

But Raghu wanted the kerchief and tried to take it away when the stranger punched him. Raghu got angry and the two were fighting like madmen in road. After a lot of struggle ashwin took the handkerchief away from the strange man and tapped his face..

Ragh: v2ku po, unoda amma kaathutu irupanga(go home your mother must be waiting.)

Raghu was limping and walking as he reached his car and saw his mother standing out and waiting for him. She looked at Raghu as he was drenched in rain and dirt.

Mom: ena da ithu? (What is this Raghu?)

Ragh: amma na antha ponna paathen, thedi ponen, but miss agiduchu ( mom I saw that girl and went to search for her, but I missed her ).

Few minutes later, they reached a big mansion. Raghu dropped his mom and was about to reverse the car, when..

Mom: deii olunga ulla va, enga poitu iruka nee ( come in, where do you think you are going ?)

Ragh: romba naal kalichi meet panringa, vai valikira alavuku pesala na, Penn kulathuke avamanam. ( you two are meeting after a long time, if you don't talk until your mouth hurts, it's an insult to the womankind).

Mom: Raghu na solratha kelu.. ( Raghu listen to me )

But Raghu drove away and his mom sighed. But then she walked in to see her best waiting by the door. The two ladies hugged and laughed together and went into the house.

Raghu went to the market area and stopped his car. He came out and looked around to see the busy place bustling with people. In a distance, he saw someone familiar. It was Janani. He smiled and walked to her, but Janani just walked away with her friend to a small store.

Raghu followed her and went to the store. He saw Janani's friend going somewhere and decided to take a chance and talk to her.

Janani was looking at the earrings and took two of them and was thinking what to choose of the two.

Ragh: intha red edunga nalla irukum.( take this red, it'll look good)

Janani frowned and selected the blue earring.

Ragh: paaka ivlo alaga irukinga aana unga taste nalla ila( you look so beautiful, but your taste isn't good)

Jan: could you please mind your own business..

Ragh:sir oil or grease iruka. Mugam clean uh iruku, so avangalku ena adayalam therila(sir do you have any oil or grease. As my face is clean, she cannot identify me).

Raghu asked the shopkeeper. And Janani walked away after buying her things. Raghu ran behind her and tried to start a conversation.

Ragh: ungalku Raghuvaran apro Janani ah theiryuma? Namakku peran porantha en peru Raghuvaran nu vekalam. Peththi porantha unga peru Janani vekalam. Rendu perakolanthai pothum la..?( do you know Raghuvaran and Janani? If we beget a grandson, his name is Raghuvaran and if we beget a granddaughter, her name his Janani. Two grandchildren are enough right ?)

Jan: who the hell are you? [Janani gets annoyed].

Ragh: *chuckles* ungala paathu drainage hole la viluntha paavi nga naanu. Athuku ithu rendu thaan saatchi[shows the watch and handkerchief] ( the moment I saw you, I fell into a drainage hole. The only evidence I have is this).

Janani gasps seeing the watch and handkerchief and laughs feeling shocked at the words of the man.

Jan: oh my God athu neengala! ( oh my God, that was you!)..

Ragh: yeah..

Let's see what happens in the next chapter.

Bye bye 👋

Read and vote and comment your opinions.