5

(In the last part I wrote that Raghu slept with devdas. I had changed that a bit, where Raghu puts devdas beside him on the bed)

Story continues...

After sometime Janani came to her room. She heard a voice of someone singing. She went to the balcony and glared at Raghu who who was busy singing and tying a screen to the balcony. When he was about to throw the other end of the saree to the other side, he saw Janani staring at him.

Jan: ena ithellam? (What's this?)

Ragh:nalla malai vara season, thookame varala,athanala thaan inga vanthen. Odi porathu paththi deep uh oru discussion panalam inga. Ipo free uh irukingala..... (its a rainy season, couldn't sleep, so I came here. We have to discuss deeply about our plan to elope. Are you free now).

Jan: see na summa fun kaga apdi sonen. ( I told that just for fun)

Ragh: athu epdi nga. Na olunga poirpen. Neenga thaan pesi ena thirumba inga vara vechinga. Ipo ipdi solringa. Paarunga enaku onum theriyathu. Intha saree uh inga katti vekiren.  Ungalku epo odi poganum nu thonutho apo ithula yengidunga. Intha movies la varamadhiri. Na car oda ready uh iruken. ( how can that be. I would've gone my way, but you called me and now I'm here because of you.  See I don't know anything. I'll tie this saree here. When your ready, you came use this to elope with me like in the movies. I'll wait with my car readily.)

Jan: en appa oda kovam paththi ungalku theriyuma ( do you know the extent of my father's anger)

Ragh: ayo athu ethuku ipo. Ena bayapada vekathinga..( oh why are you talking about it know. Don't make me scared )

Ragh: namma odi porathu paththi yosinga. Na ipo poren. Dream panna ena nenachu.. (think about eloping together. I'm going now. Dream about me..)

Janani glared at Raghu and before she could say another word, he walked away.

The next day...

Janani woke up to the sound of the alarm. She yawned and stretched with eyes still closed. She felt something move under the blanket. It came close to her chest. Janani freaked out and screamed only to find out it was the little white bunny under the blanket. She calmed herself down and carried the bunny in her hands. She noticed that something was tied to the bunny's collar. It was the watch and a letter.

Janani opened the letter and read it making her eyes widened. She quickly got off of her bed and rushed out. She searched for Raghu and asked everyone around. One of the servants told her that he was with Prakash and the latter had a gun. Janani panicked and ran to the gardens.

Janani ran faster and she could see her father was loading the gun with bullets. Before she could get closer, Prakash had shot and Janani screamed in fear covering her eyes. She could hear laughter and opened her eyes to see her father smiling at her. She looked right and saw Raghu was stood on a bridge like structure carring mud sacks which hung in between his legs.

Raghu urged Prakash to shoot again and turned around in fear for his life. Prakash shot again making Janani smirk and Raghu shake because of the force.

Prakash and Janani laughed at raghu who was wiggling because of fear. Raghu looked at Janani and saw her laughing. When she looked at him, Raghu winked making her frown.

Jan: appa ethuku ipdi veladitu irukinga..ungalku vera vela ilaya... (dad why are you playing like this, dont you have any other work)

Pra: he's such a brave man. Na evlo periya inga kuptan aana yaarum varala, but Raghu is brave, avan thaan inga dhairiyam ah nikuran.( I asked many to come here, but none did. And Raghu is brave, he standing with so much bravery)

Janani looked at Raghu who smirked when Prakash praised him. Janani three the watch down and walked away. Prakash looked the bullet again and turned to see that Janani was gone. He then looked at the bridge only to see that Raghu was hone aswell. He walked searching for Raghu.

Raghu came from somewhere and took the watch which was on the ground.

Janani was walking back to home, when a hand pulled her in-between the bushes. Prakash was walking on the same route that was towards them.

Ragh: ethuku vantha, na sethurpan nu bayam ah..( why did you come? Scared that I'd die)

Jan: kai uh vidu Raghu..( leave my hand Raghu)

Ragh: unga appa kita namma love paththi soliduven nu bayanthutiya( were you scared that I'll tell about our love to your father)

Jan: en appa vararu, evlo dhairiyam unaku en kaiya pidchitu iruka( my dad's coming here, how dare you, holding my hands)

Raghu: unga appa ena periya James Bond ah? Gun iruntha pothum ah, na bayapada maten( is your father James Bond or what? Always with a gun. I'm not scared)

Jan: kaiya vidu ila kaththuven( leave my hand or I'll scream)

Raghu tied the watch to Janani's hand and winked and escaped from there. Prakash who came by saw Janani standing in-between the bushes alone. Janani hid her hands behind her back.

Pra: inga ena panra ( what are you doing here?)

Jan: onum ilay ( nothing)

Pra:Raghu enga (where's Raghu?)

Jan: enaku theriyathu( I don't know)

As they were speaking Raghu came from behind and acted like running.

Ragh: uncle enga poninga, na ungala evlo thedunen theriyuma? ( uncle where did you go,I was searching for you everywhere)

Pra: nee enga pona? ( where did you go?)

Raghu told that he had to go to the washroom and Prakash nodded. They turned back to continue the shooting session when Janani scolded her father saying that her mother was searching for him and it is is their wedding anniversary and he shouldn't be wasting time like this. Prakash nodded gulping and walked away with Janani asking if her mother was really angry.

As they walked ahead. Janani turned around and threw the watch back to Raghu and walked away.

Everyone got ready and went to the temple. After that, they had gone to an orphanage and donated some valuable things for the kids there. Then they went to a restaurant and had a hearty meal and returned home.

The next day....

The servants were cleaning the ground outside with water and soap. Raghu was also one among them. He was wearing shorts and nothing above. He was carrying devdas in a bag[ a bag type think which is used to carry babies].

Raghu was ordering around and cleaning. Prakash was overlooking the cleaning process.

Janani came out of the house all ready for the day.

Jan: amma na poitu varen, time aachu( mom I'm leaving, it's time to go)

Maha: seri paathu po( okay go carefully)

Maha told Saranya that Janani's friends from Bangalore will be coming for her wedding and those kids are exactly monkeys to be precise. Saranya laughed and the two ladies walked into the house.

Janani told her father that she was leaving to the railway station and Prakash told her to be careful on the way.

Raghu who was watching this and casually asked a servant cleaning there about the accident that had occurred in the morning. Prakash overheard this and panicked. He quickly told Janani to stop and told Raghu to drive Janani to the railway station. Janani huffed and said that she'll be fine, but Prakash paid no heed to her words. Raghu smirked and quickly rushed into the house and changed his clothes. He came out with devdas still in his hands. He told Prakash that he would drive properly and not to be worried. Prakash smiled and sent them away.

Raghu drove out of the house whistling while Janani felt angry....

Chapter uploaded guys. Read it and I hope you like it...

It's hard to write in both languages. Should I write only in tamil or only in English.. comment guys.

Read, vote and comment makkale.

Thank you 😊.