Alone Again?

Chapter 5~~~~~~

Chapter 5
~~~~~~

After an hour of speeding, hitting bumps, and going through back roads, Megumi managed to lose them. He was quick about making it to your house. You all got out quickly rushing into the house with Gojo unlocking the door.

You went upstairs and packed like he told you to. Megumi followed and helped you while Gojo spoke to Yuji and Inumaki downstairs.

"Do you know what he's planning?"

"No."

"Not even you know and the plan involves you specially... I can't believe this." He helped you fill two bags of your things as you filled a suitcase. But by the way you tossed things in, he knew your mind was racing.

"Y/n-." Out of nowhere, your hands began to shake. He looked at your eyes and they were closed with your face scrunched as if you were in distress. Your mind slowly started to retreat inside of her Innate Domaine.

"It's about time that you understand. I didn't think it would take myself so damn long to figure it out." She looked at you up and down as she sat on her throne. "But now is the time."

"What are you talking about?"

"The reason you and I are equal. Neither one of us can fully control the other. Neither one of us can read the other's minds. And neither of us can stand strong on two feet in front of a strong and protective man that would do anything to protect us."

"Just spit it out already". You shoved past whatever she was implying.

A large smirk spread on her face.

"Or maybe I'll let the shock absorbe you whole." Her voice slowly started to fade along with the environment around you. "Maybe then our husband will finally be with us again."

"Our?... Us?"

"Y/n!!" Megumi shook you awake. "What happened."

"I don't know... that woman.. thing.. she's confusing. We don't have time for this." You sat up straight while holding your head and went through your room for your essentials.

Not long after, Gojo came in helping you bring your things downstairs and into his car inside the garage.

"What about those things?" You spoke up while walking close behind him, but no answer. "Those wings... Gojo." Meeting everyone in the living room, Gojo spoke in breaths as if he were thinking his way around the truth and his reasoning.