Stay Put

Chapter 6~~~~~~

Chapter 6
~~~~~~

Checking your phone, still no sign of Inumaki. Trying to not over react, you waited a little longer before checking his location. Another hour passed before you did. You followed it, leading you to what looks like a mission sight with a barrier already drawn.

You snuck as you searched the building and surrounding areas. Hearing a woman talking in a panic, you came to a stop. Looking around the corner, you see Maki trying to help Inumaki who was lying on the ground, bleeding. Though you couldn't let her see you, you couldn't wait around while you could do something.

"I don't know what to do. I don't have anything to help." There was her weapon by her side and a curse not so far from either of them.

Rushing to her side. Maki looked in your direction, frantic with her guard up. Getting to Inumaki's side you saw what was going on, you knelt down shocked that he'd gotten this hurt.

"Y/n- how the hell- how are you-."

Without time to explain yourself, the quickest thing that came to mind was your Domain and how Hachidori was able to heal everyone around her.

"Domain expansion. Emotional temple." You opened your domain without any time to explain your plan.

The three of you were surrounded by flowers. Her flowers covered the hill under you that was surrounded by others as far as the eye could see.

Taking some of your health and pushing it into him, you first healed the wound in his stomach taking so much out of you, but before you healed his throat he grabbed your arm which stayed in its position with your hand sign.

As Maki looked around she saw human Hachidori and Sukuna on another hill not far from there along with many different variations of their cursed selves as they did various different things on each hill. Walking together, talking, hugging, laughing, and even arguing. Her breath was taken away by the mere sight of it all as even her wounds slowly healed just being in the atmosphere.

"Let me help you." Your breath was weak. And so was your control of consciousness. Though she was asleep her power always seemed to peek through at times. And now wasn't the best time.

You nails started to turn black as your eyes changed color the more you let this domain carry on.

"I can do it just let me-."

"Stop." He spoke weakly just before spitting up even more blood. What he wanted to do worked, making you close the domain leaving a circular shape in the walls, floor, and ceiling. From the amount she healed him, the role it had on you was great, blood had started to come from your mouth.

Maki caught you as you started to lean, almost losing consciousness. Looking at your hands, she sees the markings grow more apparent. To make sure you stay awake, she slapped you. "Come on Y/n don't be a-"