Lets Do This Together

Chapter 8~~~~~~

Chapter 8
~~~~~~

Her POV

Our lips connected and so did our smiles. That is until I heard someone approach behind me.
Sukuna opened the eye on his cheek, peeking past me to see who it was without pulling away from me. And when he huffed through his nose and pulled me closer by the waist.

"Is that you, Uraume." He spoke glad to see her but also knew what my first reaction would be to her presence. Irritation.

When I heard his words, nothing but that filled my mind.

"What-" I turned in his arms but when I saw her, Sukuna pulled me back so his chest was flush with my back. "The hell!" I held onto his hand that held onto me tightly.

As they had their little reunion, all the frustration I was feeling clouded over my ears until she moved, turning just enough to be bowing before for me, showing every ounce of loyalty and trust in me. She even made sure to bow even lower, knowing I wouldn't mind ending her right then and there.

"Your Eligance." I cringed at even hearing her voice aimed at me, until both I and my husband felt a presence that stood strong. "Sukua?" That thing spoke to him again and he answered.

"Urgent business."

"..I see."

I moved from his grip done with this conversation and headed in the direction of the presence that needed much more attention than that old hag.

"Hachi-" Sukuna yelled out for me to wait on him but quickly followed behind.

Upon meeting me there, I was frozen in place.

Sukuna snatched the yellow haired boy out the way which pulled my attention and feet from being stuck in place.

"No." My voice shook seeing Megumi against the wall. I rushed to his side and lifted his head to check on him.

Sukuna looked down at the both of us. His eyes moved back and forth from my worried face to Megumi's which stayed put, almost lifeless.

Seeing me care for another man made his blood boil, almost snapping inside of him. But as his mind thought a bit more. He got an idea.

Sukuna lifted his hand and began to heal Megumi.

"..thank you." I whispered under my breath as I realized what I was doing.

Letting go of Megumi, I couldn't look Sukuna in the eyes. Worrying about another in a way I should only worry about him, I'm just lucky he decided to heal instead of behead him.

~Maybe he was feeling generous..~

I thought to myself knowing that couldn't be it. He's my husband. I know him better than anyone. He was planning something.

Standing to my feet and addressing the obvious threat infront of us, I asked.

"What is it."

"Something that may be dangerous. So if it throws a hit, just sit back and watch." He turned to me and took my hand in his, kissing my knuckles."You shouldn't have to raise a finger." He looked up at me from his now bowing position. I still couldn't look at him. But, noticing this and the curse beginning to attack, he stood straight and pulled me close by the  hand, bringing both of us out the way while slapping my ass and holding onto it with his other hand.