Prologue

The lights were blinding me, the sound and screams of the fans were going through my ears and ending inside my head, even I could feel my heart beating at the rythm of the music and the cheers. So bright and so loud.

In a concert of an idoI I didn't even knew, just because my kouhai begged me to come with him. Atsushi-kun said it was too embarrassing for him to come here alone since almost all the fans were girls. Apparently, his favourite idol is going to do a duo with another one...I honestly couldn't care less, but he looks happy, so I guess it's fine.  

"Atsushi-kun, when is it going to-" I was about to ask when it was going to end, but... His eyes were shining, a bright and wide smile, even I could swear his cheeks were red. I'm not that cruel to bother my friend while he looks like he was in love with that black and white haired idol.

Not gonna lie, the music and the voices of the idols were incredible; but as I said, I have no interest on idols. So sadly, was as boring as going to the birthday of someone you didn't knew at all. As boring as it was, I forced myself to look at the stage. Not even one second had passed, and I knew I wouldn't- No, I couldn't look away anymore. 

He wasn't beautiful, nor especially talented for me, so why? Why did he feel so incredible for me? 

I didn't even knew his name and yet... I wanted him for myself. I suddenly felt so annoyed that so amny people were watching him, that he was smiling to all these disgusting humans...

His hair, a cashmere, orange-light brunette hair, shining under the blinding spotlight. A lock of hair falling over his discovered shoulder. The black crop top embracing his chest and neck, the leather jacket covering only his forearms. How vulgar, dressed up so exposing. Even his pants were revealing, stripped from his leg to his thigh. Despite that, I didn't find him disgusting nor ugly. In fact, his appearence wasn't something relevant for me.

I didn't understand myself, but it somehow felt nostalgic that feeling. Without knowing how, I was also screaming and cheering him. That red lightstick that Atsushi gave me before the concert started was now raised on the air and moving at the rhythm. 

Suddenly, my world now had colors. So hot. My heart was beating so fast, my face felt like it was warming and my jaw hurted from smiling so much, even my throat was starting to hurt. My voice was starting to break, but for some reason, I didn't want to stop. 

***

"Sorry, I gotta go to work." I excused myself to Ranpo and Yosano who wanted to invite me in one of their drinking parties. 

"YOU WHAT?!" She exclaimed, her jaw dropping and eyes wide open. I knew that I wasn't the type to work, but this reaction was a little...

"What's with what that reaction?..."

"Oh, c'mon...Understand me, this is not something you hear everyday." She was so obviously making fun of me... 

"Good luck keeping it." Ranpo, who was for some reason sitting on a wheel chair, suddenly said. 

As annoying as it was, I laughed a bit. This type of teasing from them didn't hurt at all, after all... they were my friends, right? 

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, you pathetic intent of gothic." I answered back in a mocking tone while I put my things on my bag. A small smirk drawn on my lips. 

"Not everyone is rich like you, you damn freak."

After one second, we all three chuckled.

"Bye-bye." I said, about to leave the classroom. "Oh right, Ranpo, tell your boyfriend to not be so rough or you won't walk never again." 

...

"You're not going to explain that you're just lazy?" Yosano asked, looking at her friend of the corner of her eye.

"Nahh, he already knows."

"Right...How annoying he is." A soft smile on  her face that showed a slight care for her brunette friend. 

***

"(Calm down... you didn't investigate for weeks, hack and even get rid of that pretty face to now get nervous...Dazai Osamu, you're not that mentally weak, so... STOP FUCKING BLUSHING AND TREMBLING!)" While discussing with myself inside my mind, I didn't even notice that the person I was eager to meet face to face, was literally on my face. 

So damn close... To be honest, he was shorter than I thought. Somehow cute...NO! That's not the point!

"Uh-huh... Nice to meet-" 

"Good, my new manager is a mackarel." Sure it was an original insult... 

Clenching his teeth and rolling his eyes, looking at me as if I was worse than an insect... Fuck, I knew he had a bad attitude, but I never wanted to punch someone so bad. 

"Talks the shortie who needs to look up to be able to see my face." I couldn't help but say something back, I wasn't going to let him insult me like that.

"Hahh?!" He grabbed my collar shirt, pulling me closer. "the fuck you think you are to talk me like this, huh?" 

"I'm going to kiss you if you pull me closer." The fact that I said it with a serious face made it even more hilarious when he pushed me away with an embarrassedand disconcerted face.

"The fuck- Ewww!" 

"How cute, the so egocentric Nakahara Chuuya is scared of a small kiss?"

"I'll crash your balls" 

So annoying, this man is so annoying, but being beside him makes me feel so alive. I can't lose him, I don't want to lose him.