The Dragon Rider's Princess

Aemond and Seraphina with kids. IDK why I am stuck on having kids but whatever. 

Seraphina watched Aemond playing with their twin boys, Rhaegar and Baelon, they were running and playing as if they were in a great battle. "I've got you Kepa!" Rhaegar yelled and stood over his father who was on his knees. "The great king Aemond Targaryen felled by the amazing warrior Prince Rhaegar." Seraphina clapped and kissed her son's head. "Muna!" The boys hugged her, and she was smiling with them. "Dove." Aemond kissed the side of her head while the boys made gagging noises. "Eww! Kepa! Muna!" They tried to push their parent's faces away from each other. "Oh, but your muna and I love each other so very much." Aemond made a kissy face and kissing Seraphina on full on her lips and the boys were grossed out. "EWWW!" They began to run off and the King and Queen stood to watch the boys begin a play fight with their wooden swords. "They are much like you, my dove." Aemond had an arm around her waist with a hand splayed on her stomach that was slightly rounded. "They are more like you. Look at them they have your attitude to things and your fighting style." Aemond to hold her from behind and she leaned against him, as he gently swayed with her. Their sons were running and soon they were met with Jaehaerys and Jaehaera, who ran around with them playing dragons. "Hello sister, brother." Aegon smiled at them holding Helena's hand who was once again pregnant, Seraphina and Helena would have their children around the same time. "How are things with my daughter's future husband?" Aegon watched his nephew. When Rhaegar was born according to the tradition of their house Aemond and Aegon betrothed little Aemma who was five months older than him. "Rhaegar is becoming quite the heir to the Iron Throne, and he is helping Aemma with dragon training." Seraphina remembered the little girl listening intently to him as he talked about his own dragon, a very large one even as a hatchling. "Good." Aegon smiled at them and soon was pulled into the children's game along with Aemond. The king and king's hand were chasing their children around and the queen and her sister in-law were sitting on chairs that servants brought for them. The royal women watched as their husbands and kids ran playing dragons. Seraphina had never in whole life been happier that she had fallen in time and married to Aemond Targaryen, never happier to be the dragon rider's princess.