22- Aankhon ki Gustakhiyan

Anirvaan landed in Mumbai late at night and quietly headed towards his house

The household was asleep, and without disturbing anyone, he went to his room, changed into comfortable clothes, and lay down with a content smile on his face. 

The next morning, Suman was surprised to see Anirvaan and asked him about his arrival.

Suman: Ani tu kab aaya? aur Abhi kaha hai?

Anirvaan: (side-hugging his mother, kissed her forehead and replied) Maa, I arrived late last night when everyone was already asleep. I didn't want to disturb anyone. And about your second  son he is in Canada vo apna vacation complete kar ke aayega.

As Suman and Anirvaan were engaged in a conversation, Amay entered the scene. 

Observing his wife and son interacting, he decided to join them. 

Standing between Suman and Anirvaan.

Amay: (placed his hand on Suman's shoulders and kissed her forehead) She is my wife!

Anirvaan, in a playful mood, decided to tease his father, unyielding, moved to the other side of Suman and kissed her cheek. 

Anirvaan: So what? She is my mother!

Amay: (irritated, pressed the pressure point and continued his display of affection) If you want to kiss a woman then just get married and a get wife for yourself why are you bothering me and my wife

Amay pressed on my wife deliberately.

Anirvaan, about to say something more, was interrupted when Suman, annoyed, backed off, exclaiming

Suman: Aap dono ka kuch nahi ho sakta.

Suman headed to the kitchen to attend to breakfast arrangements, leaving Anirvaan and Amay glaring at each other like arch-enemies. 

Her voice echoed from the kitchen

Suman: Agar dono ki aankhon hi aankhon mein hone wali baatein ho gayi ho toh zara apni tashreef ki tokri dining chairs pe rakhenge.

Reluctantly, Anirvaan and Amay took their seats, and after a few moments, Anirudh and Anmol joined for breakfast.

Drishya was in a particularly good mood.

She had chosen to wear a stylish black kurti paired with light blue jeans. 

The sleeveless kurti showcased her bare arms, adorned with jingling jhumkas. 

On one hand, she wore a silver bangle, and on the other, a watch. 

A hint of kohl accentuated her eyes, and a touch of lip balm enhanced her lips. 

Glancing at herself in the mirror, satisfied with her appearance, she left for work with a radiant smile.

Excitement and nervousness bubbled within her as she reached work earlier than her usual timings.