Him, You and I ~ Final Chapter

Joss is like a healing whisper to him when he ended his relationship with Pond. he help him that even in his shattered state, he can mend, grow, and love again. And Joss let himself wrap around him like a gentle embrace, guiding him on a path towards healing and start a new one

But when he move on from one to another, he breaks his heart the worst, and now he felt like his world has ended completely.

However, despite his pain, his life must goes on. Regardless of the pain, he may feel, he should move past the pain and his heartbreak, to continue with his own life.

[Sometimes this pain shake me awake, help me to see my worth so much more than what I'm settling for~ Dunk]

All along Joss knows everything..about Pond's condition, he's the one whom he feared the most. His stalker and now he lived with him, gave his full trust.

~Pond's Condo~

[Doorbell]

[I thought Niran will be home in 2 days~Pond]

wearing only a boxer short and a towel hanging on his shoulder..he just finished shower and he's ready to sleep. It's about past 10 and he didn't expect any visitors except his son.

"Dunk?"

Dunk looked at him with a pleading, teary eyes, He stands there for a minute scanning his bestfriend's face

"What are you doing...."

Without a word.,Dunk grab him and shut the door closed. Dunk part his lips to kiss Pond lips passionately. He put his tongue into his mouth. After that, Pond touch Dunk's lips agreesively with his tongue too. After brushing their lips together, Pond slowly stick his tongue out until it meets his lips. Out of sensual desire, Pond's hand wander around his body..starting to caress his chest and ass. self servingly, Dunk felt the hot inside..he missed his touch.he missed his scents, he missed making love with him.

"Dunk, sorry for everything and If you want to...

"Shhhh, no need to talk about it now. let's enjoy this moment first, okay?"

"I want you tonight Dunk"

"Me too..I missed you badly Pond"

Pond hold his hand and lead him towards his room. he unbutton his shirt and started kissing his flawless body.

"Uhmmm Pond"

Pond reach his lips and started kissing him while his hand is busy looking for his target

"Uhhhhmm"

Dunk can't help himself moan over the sensual feeling he felt from Pond's sensual kiss. Pond push him gently to his bed, he place himself at top of him and start caressing Dunk's legs..he pull off his undergarments and stared at him with longing.

"Spread your legs Love"

Dunk smiled and obey his bestfriend's request.

Licking his legs way through his hole..Dunk felt the intense exaltation of his mind and feelings. a Euphoria.

"I Love you Dunk"

Dunk pulled him up to reach his lips and kissed him lustfully

"I love you too Pond"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Fuck me harder"

Pond smile naughtily as he saw the craving expression of his bestfriend. He spread his legs again and place his length to his hole.