Special Chapter

~3 Years After~

Dunk travelled from different countries.
Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Philippines, Hongkong, Italy and now he's in Paris.

He entrusted his company to his sister Dnei for the maintime. Unexpectedly, he become a vlogger without even him trying. He shared his trip in the social media and lots of casual viewers are following his Journey. they loved how he creatively introduce the food, place, people. their culture and many more.

He created an entertaining videos. His travel activities usually reviewed establishments like hotels, restaurants, and any form of business, a tourist would love to go with. Dunk reviewing the best places to stay or the most exotic locales to visit. He also do activities and events, such as local festivals and other big gatherings.

coincidentally, Dunk is in Paris and he got experience a Fashion week. He meet lots of famous personality.

Stars step out for Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2024 taking place from Feb. 26, 2024, to March 5, 2024, in Paris, France.

Among the celebrities including Julia Fox, Jennifer Lawrence and Natalie Portman have touched down in Paris to attend fashion week for fall 2024 collections, sitting front row at Dior, Saint Laurent and more brands.

The singer Shawn Mendez attends the Loewe show as part of Paris Fashion Week. While Jennifer Lawrence attends for the Christian Dior.

And Sandara Park for OFF-White

Dunk captured a perfect shot as Sandara wore an outfit from the brand

Dunk captured a perfect shot as Sandara wore an outfit from the brand. She went fitted on top, wearing a black cropped racerback tank, and opted for volume via oversized cargo pants on the bottom to create contrast. She finished off the look with a tough-looking statement handbag: the Skeleton Binder Shoulder bag from Off-White.

This trip are one of best experienced he really enjoyed the most, from being a fan of fashion brands. He is living his best moment now.

On his last day in Paris, Dunk decided to wander around the city before took his late night flight back to Thailand. He walks around at Opéra Garnier, Grand Petit Palais, and the Louvre. He spotted more celebrities walking in and out of Paris Fashion Week events.

There he is..he took photos of Joong Archen Aydin, the very own famous actor in Thailand.

he took photos of Joong Archen Aydin, the very own famous actor in Thailand