Relationship Goals

"Do you really think you need my opinion Pond?what's the use of asking me if I'm okay with your relationship or not,you're already dating .."

"Mom we didn't mean to hide it first but"

"I'm not talking to you Natachai"

"Ahmm mom sorry if I and Dunk didn't tell you this before hand.,I'm sorry"

"I'm not angry because of who you are, or what relationship you have with each other but I can't take it, hearing negative reaction to other people about you two and I can't even defend because I was clueless"

"Sorry mom, It was all my fault for doing a careless action"

"Now,both of  you are talk of a town"

"Mom sorry nah"

Dunk hug his mom out of guilty

"And you Natachai, why you didn't share about it? you think I will judge you because of your sexuality?"

"No mom! I'm just worried that I may hurt you because I'm not who I am, you expect from me"

"What do you think I'm expecting from you son? tell me?

"Mom sorry"

Dunk cried because he didn't expect he will hurt his mom this much because he never trust her

"I'm your mom, more than anyone else I'm the one who can understand you most. All I want from you is to be happy and healthy..what more can I ask from you son?"

"I know mom, sorry if I forgot that"

"What about you Pond? how's your parents?"

"They know about us already and my mom knows my feeling for him since we are in high school"

"See? now I'm more hurt Dunk, because Pond's mom knows everything about him. while me?I'm jealous"

"Mom please sorry na, I hope I give my trust to you the very first time I am in doubt with my feelings to Pond..sorry na please"

"Now tell me..are you sure you can handle and keep your relationship? you will be judge and people around you will sure make a bad remarks"

"We already talked about it mom..Dunk and I will always help each other..we'll talk everything and avoid keeping secrets"

"Now all I can do is guiding and watch you.,since you're already on this situation..what more I can help?"

"Nothing mom. your support is a big help for me and Pond"

Thanks mom"

The two hug mama Pat out of their gratefulness.

Same with other couples. Pond and Dunk relationship center's a positive communication and honesty. When they have disagreements, they aim to fight the problem, not each other. They always make sure to meet each other's need and travel when they had chances. Pond was good in social interaction so he always make sure Dunk can relate to his circles of friends while Dunk who is good academically are trying his best to help Pond can catch up all their lessons due to his Basketball practice schedule

~Pond's House~

" If the diameter of a circular pizza is 14 units, what is the area of the pizza? Since the pizza is of circular shape, we can use the formula for the area of a circle to calculate the area of the pizza. = 154 square units. Therefore, the area of the pizza = 154 square units, you get it now babe?"

Dunk was smiling because he realize his boyfriend was fall into sleep while his explaining their lesson. He knows how tired he is because the Basketball tournament is nearly approaching. He fix their books and laid him on the floor comfortably. he put pillow under his head And gone to the kitchen to get some drinks.

"Hey son you're still awake?"

"Mom, I'm about to sleep nah.we just finish our reviews".

"Where's Pond?"

"He gone to sleep already, he looks so tired"

"I always told him to quit playing basketball but he always refuse"

"Mom I think he loves basketball so much so even he was very tired..he never mind it"

"But he can choose other activities, he can't spend with us anymore because when he's home..he always sleep"

"Sorry mom..I will tell him to.."

"I didn't mean to complain about you two being together all the time but what I want is Pond needs to lessen his activity., taking care of his health too"

"Don't worry, I'll talk to Pond about this"

"Thanks Dunk, Please don't mention me to him"

"Okay mom"

Dunk go back to their room and he saw Pond smiling at him while lying on their bed

"Where have you been babe?"

"I get some water for us and I had some talked with mom"

"Ohhh, she's still awake?"

"Yeah! but she's gone to bed already"

"Okay! come here"

He laid on their bed snd start cuddling to Pond..he remembers his mom words and tried to find a chance to talk to him

"Babe"

"Yes?"

"Ahmmm after your tournament..would you mind if we go on family trip"

"Hmmmn that's sound exciting but I doubt my parents are available"

"We should ask their schedule first so we could adjust for them"

"Okay if that is what my boyfriend wants..I'll give it to you"

Pond kiss him, he accept and lock his lips too. the two started to brush each other's mouth with full of desires.

Pond get up and take off his upper garments, he kissed Dunk again playfully while Dunks hand was caressing his back.

"Babe?"

"Yes?"

"I'm hard"

"I know"

Dunk grab him aggressively and started to take off his clothes too. Pond and Dunk feels unique when they always had this sensual experience! It's a blend of their physical pleasure and emotional bonding. Dunk feel like he is on a cloud, full of warmth and closeness. While Pond spice things up a bit, he always remember to connect and give a comfort  he share with Dunk.

"I LOVE YOU DUNK NATACHAI"

"Uuuhhhhhhh Pond"

Dunk just moan and bite his lips out of satisfaction

~END~

Author's Note :

Don't forget to vote ⭐ and leave your comment about this Chapter 🥰. ENJOY READING ❤