STALKER

Pond who just woke up move a bit to watch his bestfriend sleeping soundly. He stroke the strand of his hair that cover his eyes.all this time Dunk is acting unaware that Pond always watch him while he is sleeping. He always study his innocent face. From his lashes, his pointed nose and moist plump lips. Pond can't resist to be mad about the beauty of his bestfriend

[How can a man look so beautiful like you bud?~Pond]

"Pond why you're watching me like that?"

Pond just smile and pinch his nose

"Nothing! Just get up sleepy head"

Pond get up and pick his towel to take a bath and Dunk who were confused of his bestfriend just hug his bolster

[Why he's always watching me like that?what is wrong with him?~Dunk]

~King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang~

"Pond why people are looking at us"

"Don't mind them where are cute that's why"

"Ohooo you're too much!"

"I'll go ahead in the court. after you find the book. come to my practice nah, I need your encouragement there"

"Okay I'll get the book first, Bye bud!"

"Babye mwaahh"

"Yuckkk"

"Dunkdunk dunkdunk"

"Moron! hahaha"

Dunk can't stop from smiling till he reach the library. Pond and him always tease each other. He makes him smile though he always make fun of his name.

"Where is the book..I already found it here by why I can't see.. hmmmnn the...science of supercars by...oohhh I forgot the Author?"

oohhh I forgot the Author?"

"oh I found it..the author is Martin Roach"

The book was personally request by his friend who love motors and cars. unconciously, there's a person who secretly filming him inside the library.

After he got the book he immediately followed his bestfriend to the basketball court. when Pond saw him. he run towards him and Dunk handed his bestfriend a drink. He wipe his sweats with his towel too. Students around them are smiling and started shipping them.

"Ohhh you're so blessed to have a loyal bestfriend to take care of you bro.,I'm Jealous"

"Haha he is one and only in our school. you can't find Dunk Natachai bro so stay jealous hahaha"

Mark give a suspicious smile to Dunk who is starting to feel uncomfortable. He hit Pond with towel.

"You moron! you always embarassed me with them"