They're All Animals!! (Part Three)

The next day, Sachi decided to clean up the kitchen that was full of trash bags and grime. Once it was finished, Chidori walked in, completely shocked.

"Woah... How did you even manage to clean up such a disgusting kitchen...?" he asked.

"Well, I just tried, I suppose. It wasn't as hard as I thought, though it definitely provided a work out, ahaha!" she chuckled.

Chidori looked to the counter, where he saw a rice cooker. "I didn't even know Kazuichi owned one of these."

Sachi laughed. "Yeah, I had to excavate it." she said jokingly.

So, since the kitchen was all cleaned and free to use, Sachi made some food. Chidori and her sat down at the table and ate together. Chidori took the first bite.

"Is it good? Do all the flavors mix well enough?" she asked.

"No, it's delicious. I haven't had a home-cooked meal this amazing in such a long time." he smiled.

"Ah, that's wonderful! I'm glad you like it." she smiled back.

"I wonder where Kazuichi is..." Chidori suddenly started. "I haven't seen him or that stupid Cat in a while."

"You went out for a little bit earlier, too, right?" she asked. "What was that about?"

"Yeah, I was at my secret base in the backyard." he said simply.

"What?!" Sachi asked, practical stars in her eyes. "A secret base?! Oh, that's so cool!! Is it like a private fortress?"

"... It's probably nowhere near as interesting as you'd imagine." he took another bite. "But I don't mind showing it to you sometime, if you'd like. It's usually just me that goes there, so it would be fun."

This made Sachi extremely excited, and she let out a gasp. "Ah, that would be so wonderful! I'd love to!!" she then started to daydream. "I saw one once when I was a kid, but no girls were allowed inside, so I couldn't go-"

Suddenly, the door opened with a slam. "Shut up!!" The voice had belonged to Ishibuko, who seemed to be extra pissed off. Kazuichi was behind him, his hair nice and slicked back, and he was wearing a suit as well.

"Will you listen to me for a single second, Ishibuko?" Kazuichi said, annoyed.

"I'm so damn pissed. Is this what makes you happy, torturing other people?!" the two of them started to do laps running around the table, Ishibuko trying to get away, and Kazuichi chasing him.

Kazuichi grunted. "Slow down! I mean, sure, I'm enjoying this thoroughly, but it's what's best for you!"

"And why the hell would I believe you if you just manipulated me?!" Ishibuko shouted.

"Um... Welcome home, you two..." Sachi said quietly. "Would you like any food?"

"Hell no!" Ishibuko said, running off to his room.

"Don't take your anger out on her!" Kazuichi said, taking off his shoes at the front door. "And take your shoes off before you scuff up the floor!"

"Says the man who just did laps around the table in his." Chidori said, taking another bite of food.

Kazuichi ignored him. "Oh, great! Is that food for all of us?"

"Um... Why was he so upset, if you don't mind me asking?" Sachi said timidly.

"It's just his nature." Kazuichi said with a sigh. "But I may or may not have tricked him into taking a transfer exam. From now on, Ishibuko will be going to your guys' school! Thanks for the food-"