Chapter 1

Kai's P.O.V.

Chen and his men are being arrested and loaded up in Police vans, Garmadon stands beside Wu and Misako as Lloyd hugs his father. Garmadon is back to normal, the Anacondri spell having worn off.

Walking up to Cole, he holds me close as I bury my head in his neck. "Love you." I say. "Love you too." Cole said and kisses me. We return to the Bounty and retire for the night. The next morning, I'm not feeling good so I stay in bed. Soon after, Cole and the others get up and I hear them shuffle. Closing my eyes, someone pokes me and I look up at Lloyd.

"Not feeling well." He asks. I shake my head and he heads out. As I lay there, I feel the need to throw up and head to the bathroom, throwing up in the toilet. Groaning, I head back to bed and lay down.

This goes on for weeks and I can barely hold anything down. Zane nor Pixal do anything, saying its just a cold and I'm getting annoyed as even Cole brushes it off. We haven't touched since we defeated Chen and I miss it. A month after Chen is arrested, I walk to streets and head to the drug store. I have a hunch about what's going on but I want to be sure.

Walking the aisle, I come to it and grab a box, checking out and going home. Going to the bathroom, running the shower to make it seem I'm bathing, I use what's in the box and wait twenty minutes. Looking at the window, I cover my mouth at the twin lines on it and walk out the bathroom after washing my hair real fast.

I run into the living room to find the guys packing up and loading the Bounty. "What's going on." I ask. Zane stops as he carries a box "Wu and Garmadon are taking us to train, your staying to recover and defend the city." Zane says.

That hits like a brick and rage boils in my chest. I walk to Cole and tap his shoulder. "Yeah." He says. "I have something to tell you." I say. "It can wait." Cole said and picks up his bag as the ninja, Nya and sensei's walk in the Bounty.

I fight back the tears but they fall and soak my cheeks. Whipping them away, I walk back in and lay on the bed, crying myself to sleep.