Island Adventure

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Hello everyone, this is my first time writing a South Park fanfiction, so go easy on me! I won't take up too much time here in the author's note, so I hope you enjoy this Butters x Reader story!

I may be up for suggestions and requests later, we'll just have to see how well this does first, and if there's a demand for what I am capable of putting out. Thanks guys, enjoy!

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

On an uneventful afternoon, you were sitting down at your computer playing your favorite game. Guiding your character around on the screen, completing quests, picking up random items, and decorating your houses... You were completely immersed in your computer screen that you didn't hear the knocks coming from your door. 

From what started off as two faint knocks, then turned into a few louder ones. Surprisingly, even the louder knocks didn't knock you out of your gaming trance. Not until your door had opened, and a familiar voice followed saying "I'm coming in now, please don't be mad at me!"

The familiar voice then caught a glimpse of your computer screen, and gasped dramatically. "Oh, look at you, you're just the cutest little bunny now, aren't ya?" The tone of his voice made it obvious that he was smiling, as he now stood beside you, admiring your character that you had created.

Feeling more weight on your computer chair now, you realized that he had rested a hand on the back of the chair, and was almost hovering over you, just to get a better look at the computer screen. Without needing to look over at the culprit in your room, just the tone of his voice had given away that it was your best friend, Butters. "If I had known you were playing Hello Kitty Island Adventure, I would've stayed at home and we could've played together." 

"That reminds me! Next time we get on together, remind me to give you this cute accessory I received. I think it would suit your character really well!" You smiled at your friend, knocking that he didn't quite have the best style or fashion choices for his own character in the game. You didn't mind helping him find accessories or clothing that would suit his character, it was actually fun seeing the transformation that the character would go through after you suggested the cutest looking apparel for him.

"Another gift? Geez- you're going to make me feel bad, I never find gifts that you don't already have," he rubbed a hand against the back of his neck, and seemed a little embarrassed.

"I don't need gifts! Especially when you help me out so much with those tricky puzzles. Consider that my gift, alright?" You laughed softly, recalling the countless times that Butters had come in and saved the day with his puzzle-solving skills. Now that you have company over, you realize that it's rude to just stay on your computer, and exit the game. "Well, what's up? It's not often you come to my place without a warning or a text," you crossed your arms over your chest, and raised your brow at the taller man. You turned your computer chair so you were facing his direction now, getting a better look at him.

"Oh! Well, you see... Stan was saying that his parents were leaving on a weekend trip, he wanted to get 'completely fucked up', and throw a party at his house." Butters began explaining to you, recalling the way that Stan raved about how fucked up it was going to be; lots of chicks, alcohol, and of course, weed. "And he told me to come out and invite you, since he didn't have your number." Well... he left out the small bit of Stan telling Butters that he needed to stop being a 'pussy' and confess his feelings to you after all this time.