Digging Deeper

The next morning, you wake in your bed after such a weird... night. It was far too eventful to comprehend at once. Your stomach fluttered as you remembered Professor Chaos, and the lustful look in his eyes as he pulled away from your lips. 

"That really happened." You spoke to yourself, and bit the bottom of your lip as you thought about the night a little more thoroughly. You wouldn't have thought Professor Chaos was considered the 'bad guy' for saving you, and seeming concerned for your well-being. This just didn't make sense to you, and the more you thought about it, the more it confused you. 

Wait, you kissed another man. Your heart was so confused. You loved the moment you shared with Professor Chaos, but your heart belonged to your best friend, Butters. Even though he didn't know he had your heart in his grasp, you realizing that you kissed Chaos felt as though you just cheated on Butters.

This was way too much, your heart ached and longed for Butters, but you wanted to see Professor Chaos again. Something in that kiss just sent shockwaves through your body, why did it feel so right? It's like a spark was there. Just who is Professor Chaos? Who did you really kiss? 

Standing up from your bed, you walked over to your computer, and sat down in your computer chair. You botted up your PC, and waited for it to start up so you could do your own digging around. You now brought up the internet browser, and began to type in some simple search terms. 

Who is Professor Chaos?

The search term brought up different news article sites, each had a highlighted word which was related to 'Professor Chaos'. You clicked on the first website that was shown, and it was a short article written by the news channel.

'Professor Chaos takes to the internet and recruits Mark Zuckerberg, in aide of spreading lies and slander about Coon and Friends on popular social media platform known as Facebook. In an interview with the Coon, he states "Don't believe what that stupid butthole is spreading about us. It is totally not true, and we're going to kick his ass for being a dick." 

Professor Chaos continues with the online rumors and slander against Coon and Friends, trolling people on the internet with their #FakeNews. One child going to say that they unfollowed Coon and Friends upon reading a Facebook post that stated the Coon and Friends poop in people's mouths. 

The Coon and Friends refuse to allow their reputation to continue to be drug through the ground, and plan to end this #FakeNews scandal once and for all.'

You rolled your eyes, finding that this scandal was really... not something you would consider worth even writing about, unless you were bored and had absolutely nothing else to write about in your day. You click out of the article, and scroll down to the second one underneath it. This one was formatted similarly to the first one, and was by the same news site. 

'Mysterious pools of lava scattered around South Park, and nobody seeming to know where they came from. It's almost as if they've just appeared overnight. Witnesses claim to see boys running around with foil hats and armor, big buckets, and spilling the lava all over important areas in town.

There has been no true confirmation or proof that these pools of lava are being brought on by disguised boys in foil outfits. Some are speculating that this is the doing of Professor Chaos, while others believe that it is a sign from God himself. 

While we aren't sure who the culprit is for the lava pools, one thing for sure is... How the hell are we going to get into the U-Store It lot when there's a giant pool of lava blocking our way? The Mayor doesn't seem to want to speak on the matter. We will keep you readers updated when we have more news to share.'

"These articles aren't telling me anything about who this guy is." You tapped your fingers against your desk a little impatiently. It was going to be hard to try and figure out more about your possible superhero friends, and the villain they were fighting against. That's when you recalled, that Tweek and Craig were easily able to be questioned about this subject. You knew for a fact you saw them last night at the storage lot.