Introduction

After school, they finally had their summer break which was 3 months. Kenny,Kyle,Stan, and Cartman would dress up and do these "superhero duties". As all of them knew each others identity, they never knew butters. After a couple hours of gaming at Stan's house, they then changed into their costumes and headed to cartmans basement.

The key if you need it: The Coon (cartman), Human Kite (Kyle), Toolshed (Stan), Mysterion (Kenny), Professor Chaos (butters)

The Coon: Okay guys, we have a new mission to complete. Well, actually two. First, we need to defeat Professor chaos from blowing up the bank with explosives. I guess he really needs that money, pfft. And secondly, we need to patrol the streets for criminals or something. *he says while standing up, walking around with a serious tone.*

Human Kite: And how do we do that at the same time?? *he says crossing his arms, glaring at The Coon.*

The Coon: Well we'll obviously split into groups, dumbass.

Human Kite: Shut up you fatass!

The Coon: EY! YOU- *Mysterion puts his hand over The Coon's mouth so he can shut up.*

Mysterion: We don't need this right now. We need to do our mission.

*the coon forcefully shoved Mysterion's hand off his mouth*

The Coon: Ahem. So, we should be splitting into groups now. So I'll pick-

Toolshed: Dude can we pick our partners for once?? You always choose for us!

The Coon: ... Whatever. Only this time!

Human Kite: Sweet dude! *he paired up with Toolshed since they were super best friends. (Ship??🤭)*

The Coon: Ok I guess you're my partner, Mysterion. Pfft. Anyways You and Toolshed will patrol the streets while I go deal with Professor Chaos..... oh and you too Mysterion.

.....

The coon: Okay leave now what the hell are you guys still doing standing there?

*and with that they both left cartmans basement.*