Chapter 2: Evil

TW: suggestive

*mysterion couldn't help but take one last look at him before he left and then headed out.*

Human Kite: *sigh* damn man, this was a super boring day... hey, you said that cartman abandoned you while you were fighting Professor Chaos right?

Mysterion: Yeah, what about it?

Human Kite: Well, do you know where he went? Because I still got enough energy to beat his ass!

Mysterion: *chuckle* no I don't know where he went dude, chill. We all need a break. Expect Cartman, he was taking breaks the whole time and he didn't even do anything,

*toolshed was walking around the block, kicking a stone as he was walking. He then looked up and saw Human Kite and Mysterion and started running toward them*

Toolshed: Hey guys! Still ready to play games at my house?

Human Kite: Hell yeah dude! Let's just change out of these first though..

Mysterion: Obviously.

*as they both headed to Stans house, Mysterion Professor Chaos walking around in a circle, like he was in deep thought. But he thought it didn't really matter, his superhero duties were done for the day.*

*as they entered Stan's house, they all changed and sat on the floor, plugging in the console.* (I changed the names btw)

Stan: What game should we play? Smash, Zelda, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, The Walking Dead, God of War, or-

Kyle: Definitely smash dude!

Stan: Alright!

*btw Kenny doesn't have his orange parka on, just a white wife beater, and some spider-man pj pants. Stan had a black shirt with Batman pj pants, and Kyle had a red shirt with black pj pants.*

Kenny: I'm definitely gonna beat your asses!

Stan: Nuh-uhhhh!!

*they all played for 2 hours, home alone since Stan's parents were out for vacation, they heard leaves crunching outside the window. They all immediately stopped playing, turned the volume off, and stayed quiet to listen for more sounds. The noise had stopped, so they thought they imagined hearing it. They continued playing the game, but when all of a sudden, the window flew open.*

The Coon: Hm. I see you guys stopped doing your superhero duty.

Kenny: Dude it's 3 hours after our duty dude.

Kyle: Yeah dumbass.

The Coon: Whatever I don't need you guys anyway to fight crime and serve this town justice as it needs.

Kenny: Dude you didn't server justice at all today. When I was fighting Professor Chaos, you literally abandoned me.

The Coon: Well I saw a bag of chips outside and I ate it...

All of them: OF COURSE YOU DID!!!

The Coon: pshh, whatever I'm out.  *And with that. He hopped out the window.They decided to stop playing games since it turned 2 A.M.*

Stan: Damn dude, it's 2 A.M. I going to sleep.

Kyle: Yeah me too.

Kenny: Same.

*Stan slept in his bed, while Kyle and Kenny had sleeping bags and slept on the floor. Although 30 minutes had passed and Stan and Kyle are asleep, Kenny was still awake. He couldn't stop thinking about Professor Chaos. 1. Of how hot he is, and 2. Of what is his identity is.*