Chapter 1 ధ The Start!

ACE POV:

"Luffy! Where are you?!! Hurry up! It's dangerous!! We don't know who they are yet!! Please!! Where are youuuuuuuu!!!!!!".

'Where the freak is luffy?! Some weird people got the island and is looking for someone, and they keep destroying things that aren't there's! I need to find him quickly!!' 

No one's POV:

Ace looked everywhere for luffy but he still couldn't be found, this just happened a couple weeks before Sabo died on that boat. Weird people had been on this island looking for someone and killing others, these weird people were marines, looking for a certain someone.

  And while that has been happening, luffy has been in the Sea, swimming freely! And nothing bothering him at all. Free as a mermaid, free as the pirate king!! As free as a bird!! Being blessed by the Sea and the Sun has been a wonderful experience for him. But he hasn't realized that he's been missing for weeks now, leaving the Sea and saying goodbye for a while or so he thought.

  Akainu POV:

'Where is that brat?! I need to find him quickly and fast! Is he even here? I might be on the wrong island. What's the kid doing? " kid! Have you seen a young boy with a scar under his eye here??! " that kid seemed really surprised and suddenly yelled no while running away, ' Weird, I have a feeling he might actually be here".

"Wow! That was really fun!! I hope I can do that again someday!!" With a big smile and a loud laugh, 'Who's that kid!? Oh?! Is he that kid I'm looking for??!!" Akainu walked up to Luffy and asked what his name was "My name is Money D Luffy! And I'm going to be the king of pirates!!" He was right, he had finally found the person he was searching for.

  "Recruits!! Capture that kid and bring him to the ship!! We found him!! Let's get it together!" Laughing about how he finally found that kid, but little did he know, he was being watched by a little boy named Ace! " No!! Luffy!! Stop it! Bring him back! I can't lose him too!! Please!! ". Trying to get Luffy back, but all of that was for nothing, Luffy was brought to the ship and was sailing away with tears in his eyes.

  "Now that I finally found you, we need to make you a marine and strong! You will serve me strong!!" Looking at the little kid with no emotions but a hit of madness. 'Come on Luffy! You need to be strong! Don't lose yourself!! Ace will find me and save me from these monsters!!'. " Maybe, I'll use him as something else too" with a sly smirk.

         💝💝 💝💝
         💝🌘🌘💝🌘🌘💝
        💝🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘💝.     ♡⁺◟(●˙▾˙●)◞⁺♡
         💝   Miss you!  💝
          💝🌘🌘🌘💝
         💝🌘💝
        💝

Thank you for reading this!! Please give me your opinion if I should finish this!! Thank you!!