Chapter 4! Getting love from luffy!

First time writing smut! Sorry if it's bad!!

LUFFY's POV:

'I'm finally back! I can't wait to see master! Will be proud of me?! Will I get a reward? I'm so happy! I'm going crazy!'.

Luffy and Zoro went to the base where Akainu was at, and Coby stayed with the other recruits. "Luffy, do you think I'm going to be a good marine? I never thought I would be one" "I don't know if you would be good, but what I is that you'll be really successful and strong! So keep working hard!".

'Ughh! This cute bastard! I'm actually going mad! Why he is such a cutie?!' Zoro madly blushed' Zoro thought to himself.

They both made it to the base and now they're trying to get in but some recruits won't let them in, "Let me in this instant!" Luffy use conquer haki so he could get in. "Master! Where is he?! Zoro, go find someone and tell them that you want to be a marine now, I'm going to be busy" Luffy said to Zoro, "Alright, see you later!!".

AKAINU'S POV:

'What is this rubbish?! Who came!? It such a mess!' Akainu saw recruits on the ground laying conscious until a few woke up, "Recruit! What happened here!?? Who came though?!" "It's was someone with short black hair and a scar underneath their eye sir! And he said that he's master is waiting for him here! Sir!".

"Oh? So he came back? Can't wait to see what he looks like now! Don't worry, he's looking for me".

Akainu went looking for luffy when he heard a yelling from afar, "Where's my master?! I want to see him NOW!" Luffy yelled not seeing his master staring at him.
'Oh wow! He's looks more older and mature now!' Now walking to where Luffy is. "Luffy! I'm right here! Now come here! I want to talk to you!" When Luffy saw his master, his eyes lit up with stars, "Yes! I'm coming!" Luffy couldn't stop jumping.

SMUT STARTED!

They both went into Akainu room, "Wow Luffy! You've grown up a lot! I've seen you've gotten stronger too!" Akainu staring at Luffy's unbuttoned shirt, "Ah! Yes thank you master! Are you proud of me!" Nervous with what Akainu might say, Luffy's pupils were now heart shaped, his heart is racing fast! In front of his master.

"Of course I'm proud!" Akainu looked at Luffy with dirty thoughts, 'he would definitely like this reward'.

"Luffy, do you want a reward?" Luffy now exited, he quickly said yes. "Come closer to me, come a beg for me! Beg like you need me!" Luffy now became crazy, Luffy went closer to Akainu and went down to wrap his arms around his leg, "Please! I deserve this! I need this! I love you master! I love you so much! M-master please! I'm going crazy!" Luffy begged and moaned, Akainu got turned on.

"Luffy, do you really love me? Show me that you love me! I want to feel it!" Now looking at luffy, kissing and hugging Akainu leg. "Mmhu! I love you so much! Please I'll pleasure you as much as you want!".

'Wow! Luffy is something else! He really wants this mmh!' If he wants it, I'll give it to him!.

Akainu took out his d*ck and told luffy to suck it, "Really?! Ugh thank you! Mhwa!" Luffy began to touch his d*ck, his hand went up and down as he started to kiss it. Kissing, going up and down, licking and sucking, Luffy now shoved his mouth in, bobbing his head up and down and suck at the same time.

"Wow Luffy, you're really good at this!" Touching Luffy's hair, and pushing his head down further as he come in Luffy's mouth. "Please master! I need more!" Luffy looking really hot, taking off his shirt and pants. "Alright then! Get on!" Luffy now on Akainu's d*ck, riding it, jumping on it. "Mmh! N-nHa Ah! AahH! S-so good! Yes! Yes!" Riding on Akainu, staring at Luffy lewd face and hearing his moans, this best thing.

Akainu took Luffy's waist, making his confused, Akainu held his waist and forcing him to go up and down." Mmhu! T-to f-fast! P-please! S-slow d-d-down! Nhg! Ahh! M-master Akainu! F-fill me up! I w-want to b-be f-fill by y-you! Nhgg! Yes!" Moaning as loud as he can, "Mhm! Music to my ears!" Now kissing and biting Luffy's neck, leaving marks.

Noticing that Luffy gave off a scent, it was sweet but not too sweet, but it still could might make you go crazy!.

SMUT DONE!

After he come in Luffy, they both took a bath together and quickly went to sleep. Now He's really happy that he found out about Luffy first!

Luffy woke up and saw his master next to him sleeping, so happy that he pleased him, Luffy started kissing him everywhere. "Master! I love you so much! Thank you!" Said Luffy with crazy heart eyes waking up Akainu. "Did you have fun? Do you what you do it again? Luffy?!" "Yes! I want to do it everyday! Only for you!" Happy that his master wants to do it with him again!

"I'll pleasure you whenever you what! I'll do anything for you! My whole body is yours! I'm only yours!" Kissing Akainu face, never wanting to stop, and Akainu loves this very much! He'll touch Luffy every chance he gets!

NOTE!

Thank you so reading this chapter!! This is my first time writing smut! So thank you!! I hope I did good!

And I need this, should there a ship with  ace x luffy and sabo x luffy? Or do you want them as brothers?

Yes, there should be a ship

No, there shouldn't be a ship, make them brothers

Please vote! And if you don't, I'll do it myself! If you like it or not! 989 words

.