Part 8!˃̵͈̑ᴗ˂̵͈̑

NO ONE'S POV:

"Uh? Luffy? Are you alright?" Luffy came back to his senses and ignored the question, "Ah! Zoro, we got to get Zoro to a doctor! He's badly injured!" The crew quickly got Zoro to the doctor on board and laid him on a bed.

"Luffy wait! Let me come with you, I don't want to be here anymore, I want to pursue my dream!" Luffy thought about and said he couldn't come.

They sail out to sea with the Red hair pirates and waited to catch up with Luffy, "So Luffy! What did you do all these years? I mean when you went missing and why you're so different?.." Shanks questioned.

"Missing? Why does everyone think I went missing? I was training!" This got the crew interested, "What? Training for what exactly? You've been missed for years, and has been found today! And the day you went missing, and kid went missing too. Ace? Do you know him?" Shanks explained to Luffy.

"Uhm? Ace.. it's a familiar name but that's all I know. Training? I've been training to be strong for him... if I don't.. I'll be no use." Shank was confused by "him" and questioned Luffy who was it.

"It's admiral Akainu... he's the one who saved me and gave me a better live..." Shank was furious! Now knowing who kidnapped Luffy, and why Luffy was acting like this.

"Akainuuuuu!! I'll kill him, make suffer!" Shanks yelled out.

"No! Akainu is my savior, and I'll be a strong Marine for him!" Shanks surprised, Luffy a Marine?! That's outrageous!

"Not only did he kidnap and made you like this, he made you a Marine?!! Find out where he is!" Shanks anger shakes the ocean.

"No wait please! You can't!" Shanks didn't listen and went on.

WITH AKAINU!!

'What's going on?! Why am I getting so many calls??!' Akainu went to pick on up, "Akainu... I'll get my revenge! He's mine!"  Akainu wasn't that shocked, sooner or later people would realize Luffy acted different and not his usual self.

"Luffy.. can I get a hug? I've missed you so much..." Shanks whimpered in Luffy's ear, "Hug? Of course, I'll get you a hug anytime" and with that Luffy gave Shanks a big hug and said to shanks that he missed him too.

'Luffy... oh Luffy.. I might go crazy"

RED-HAIR PIRATES AND LUFFY AT THE MARINE BASE WHERE AKAINU IS

"ITS THE RED HAIR PIRATES!! BE PREPARED TO ATTACK!" Someone yell, "No, not yet" Akainu went out and saw Luffy with the pirates as well as other person.

"Akainu... return the way Luffy was now! You'll regret that you even touched Luffy!" Shanks was really mad, now running to Akainu and his crew fighting the lower marines.

Luffy quickly jumped in front of Akainu and pushed him out of the way, "N-no! Stop!" Luffy stopped Shanks who was about to fight Akainu.

"But look what he did to you! He made you like this and made you forget your loved ones! You forgot me and your brothers!" Luffy quickly hugged Shanks and whispered "Please, i don't know what happened but I know you'll help me. Help me to my normal self "

Shanks couldn't believe Luffy, Luffy and Akainu together?! If it wasn't for Luffy, Shanks and Akainu would've start a war.

"Fine, only for you.... Luffy.."

Akainu laughed, "Hahah, it's seems like Luffy loves me more~" Shanks was really annoyed, he wanted to go full out but didn't want Luffy to see him like that.

"S-shanks, come on let's go back to the ship and get some rest" Luffy went with Shanks to his boat.

Shanks, Luffy and the crew went on their ship and got nursed while eating, "Luffy.. wanna sleep?" Luffy was confused was agreed.

They went to Shanks room and slept until morning, "Mmh? Oh Luffy.. this has got to be one of the best sleep I've gotten in forever" Shanks whispered and went to wake up Luffy for breakfast.

After breakfast the Red hair pirate had to leave but would visit him twice a month.

BACK TO SANJI

Sanji was confused about everything but quickly got it when Luffy explained, "I wonder when Zoro's going to wake up.. it's been 2 days" Luffy was sad but got told that Zoro woke up.

Luffy and Sanji quickly went to Zoro and asked if he was okay, "I'm alright plus I haven't slept like that in ages!" People gave Zoro some food for him and Zoro asked what happened when he was gone.

"Oh nothing, just stuff " Luffy said, "Nothing?! You know the Red hair pirates and Akainu! I didn't know you two were marines! I thought moss head was a bounty hunter!" Sanji was so confused was Zoro wasn't surprised.

"I mean of course I know we're marines but Luffy knowing Shanks? Wow" Zoro wasn't amazed at all. "So what are you going to do now? Huh? Are you going back to the Bartie?" Luffy questioned.

"I-I think im going to join yall, who knows I might be on the same level as you guys" "Maybe, your fighting is really needed here" Zoro got up but was sat down by Luffy.

"Where do you think you're going? You still need to recover!" "The recruits, I forgot about the weapons, maybe get them shipped but getting them in person is better" Luffy saw how Zoro wanted to help others even though he was still hurt.

"Don't worry, I got that handled"

Zoro, Sanji and Luffy was to the training grounds and saw the new weapons Luffy got, "Luffy! You got these? Oh my! These swords are amazing, these are really good! Now they just need to pick out a weapon to see which one they're good at" Zoro thanked Luffy and explained everything to Sanji.

"So Zoro is training them weapons? Maybe I do combat?" "Yeah, you should! Well maybe the legs, I'll do the upper" Luffy quietly laughed.

Thank you for reading!! 1003 words!