Chapter 6! ෆ little smut

ZORO'S POV:

'All of these weapons are to weak and dull! They need better ones! I think ima get some at the store, I should ask luffy if he wants to join me maybe we can find more people to join!'

Zoro trained with the recruits for 5am-7pm and told them he's going to find some weapons so he isn't going to be able to train the for a few days, 'Now I just need to find Luffy! Oh! Admiral Akainu! I should go ask him where Luffy is!' Now walking up to Akainu.

"Huh? Admiral Akainu? Do you know where Luffy is? I need to ask him if he wants to go find weapons for the new recruits maybe for a few days?" "Oh Luffy? He should be in my room! I'll meet yall there later" Leaving to go to Akainu's room.

"Luffy! Do you want to go find weapons with me? Probably for a week or so?" Think if he should go, he probably should! "Yeah! I'll go! I'll meet you at 6 okay?!" "Alright! See you later!"

No one's POV:

LITTLE BIT OF SUMT

'So Luffy's going? I guess I should let him have fun before he leaves!' Now coming back to room seeing Zoro leave, "Luffy! Do you want to have some fun before you go?" Luffy now excited, "Ah~ Yes! P-please!"

Both on the bed cuddling and kissing, "Luffy, show me how much you love me!"Akainu now has a huge boner. Luffy started kissing Akainu everywhere, on the lips, the face, his neck and his hand!

"M-mh~ m-master! I l-love y-you!" Now, Luffy wanted Akainu to fill him up until he couldn't walk.

"Luffy, we can't yet if we do it you won't be able to walk. So for now let's just chill" Luffy didn't like that, he wanted fun! He wanted to be f*cked like a doll.

Luffy went under the blankets and started to touch Akainu's d*ck, "What a naughty boy, if you really want it take it all!" Akainu shoved Luffy head more deeper. Patting Luffy on his head.

Luffy and Akainu came at the same time both out of breath, "T-thank y-you! P-please kiss m-me!" "Of course, anything for you Luffy"

END

ZORO'S POV:

It was now 6 so both Luffy and Zoro set sail together for new weapons, a few days later almost all the food was gone! But luck was on their side!, more like Luffy's but who cares?

They found the famous Baratie! Lucky for them they had money, "Come one Luffy! Stop being so slow!" Luffy came to Zoro's side quickly which made Zoro blush.

"Welcome to the Baratie, let me show you your table" a waiter showed them their table, both looking at the menu and ordering, "What can I get you guys? Whoa! Who's this lady? What can I serve you?" Can you guess who that was? It's Sanji!

"Oh sorry but I'm a male, and we like____" Sanji was really surprised, a male this beautiful? He thought he was dreaming! "My apologies, it's just that you're really beautiful, the foods on me" Zoro was staring at the curly bows a bit jealous "Yo curly bow! What 'bout me?" "Curly bow? You moss head! You pay for your own food!"

While arguing, a person who looked really beat up barged in the Baratie, now sitting at one the of tables waiting for food, "Hey! Get out of here! Do you even have money? Only customers who has money can eat here!" "What? This is a restaurant right? Serve me food"

The cook now aggravated, breaking a table. "Oh your stomach is grumbling? I hear it from here!" Sanji left to make some food while the cook carried the pirate only to be stopped by Luffy.

"Wait, I can pay for him, leave him here with me and he won't be anymore trouble for this place" The cook was about to yell but then remembered the customers are always right and should get what they want.

"Fine, you better have enough money" Zoro hearing that now said "That's non of your business and get us a medical kid now" the cook left with a 'tsk' can brought them the kit.

The pirate now confused why this boy helped him, after getting treated by Luffy. The pirate had the courage to finally look at Luffy, 'Whoa, this pretty boy saved me? Oh my.. he's so.. cute' Sanji came back with a smile, "Not only are you beautiful, you're also very kind! Here, the foods on me! Eat as much as you like!"

"Thank you uh?" Wanting to say thank but never got his name, "It's Sanji! And you're welcome" Sanji said flustered.

"Ah wait, your hurt! Let me feed you" the pirate was surprised, 'he feed me?! I don't know what to say!' Luffy didn't wait for his answer and fed him. "Oh I forgot! What's your name?" Asked Luffy, "It's.. Gin.."

Both Sanji and Zoro was jealous and wanted to be fed by Luffy too, "Ah t-thank you!" After being fed by Luffy, a ship collided with the Baratie.

The ship looked beat up and the pirate Krieg came in, "Water— food— please! I have money, just get me food!" Sanji was about too but Luffy stopped him.

"Sanji wait, don't trust him!" Luffy stopped Sanji, "If you're going to give him food, be careful" that line made Sanji love him more.

"Of course sweetheart!♡∇♡" now giving the pirate Krieg food, turns out Luffy was right and Sanji dodged it quickly.

"Give me your ship now and no one will get hurt! Ahaha!" Krieg shouted, scaring the customers.

"This ship? Ahah very funny! You won't!" Chef Zeff came out, "And who are you? I'll be having this ship now!" "Zeff what are you doing?!" Sanji yelled.

"Zeff?! The dangerous Zeff? Wow, who knew!" Zeff staring, "how about you give me that wooden leg? I killed the dangerous Zeff and have his wooden leg for prove! That would be a nice saying! Ahaha!"

I'm going to skip the part where they fight Krieg but I'll show the fight with Mihawk!
This time I went to 1070 words! I know I said I would delete Wattpad but I can't! It's become an addiction!😭 but thank you for reading and staying with me! Love y'all!!