•Chapter 1•

The moon hung low in the ink-black sky, casting an eerie glow on the deserted streets

The moon hung low in the ink-black sky, casting an eerie glow on the deserted streets. A figure emerged from the shadows, all set in a sleek black hoodie that seemed to absorb the faint light.

The Vulture moved with a silent grace alongside his troop. His face, concealed by the hoodie, leaving only the sharp jawline visible.

Nawab, they called him – a name that whispered through the city's underworld, synonymous with power and mystery. His piercing eyes, were enough to make the hearts run at a daring pace.

Scanning the surroundings with the gaze of a predator navigating its territory, they approached the warehouse, his footsteps echoed like a rhythmic heartbeat, as if indicating the pulse of an upcoming storm.

Through their hungry eyes, they shared an unspoken language, only for them to interpret.

The warehouse door groaned open, revealing the heart of the rival gang's territory. His voice, a low growl filled with authority, disturbed the silence, guiding the Vultures throughout.

The hoodie, now tilted slightly, revealed a glimpse of sharp features. A strong jawline and the glint of determination in his eyes. The Vultures, clung to him like a second skin.

The action unfolded with the roar of the storm outside. They moved through the rival's den, like shadows, their movements coordinated, sticking with each other.

The warehouse echoed with the thunders of gunfire, and by the thuds of bodies hitting the cold, wet floor.

Nawab's presence in the fight was like watching a skilled dancer with a powerful grace. His body moved with full on energy, every muscle working effortlessly. Tall and lean, his wet black hoodie clung to him, emphasizing a toned physique beneath.

His movements were quick, like a panther stalking its prey. Despite the darkness, the moonlight finally revealed his face, giving a glimpse of the man behind the mysterious aura and success of the Vultures.

Amidst the clash, a foolish Vulture, Zafar, disregarded his orders and ignited an explosion, drawing unwanted attention.

Nawab's eyes narrowed, a storm bursting within. "Zafar, you are a reckless fool! Why the hell can't you understand plain words? EVERYONE! RETREAT RIGHT NOW! FAST!"

As Nawab's frustration echoed, the gang, sensing his anger, followed his words with a silent obedience. His words carried a weight that needed no further explanation.

Like shadows obediently following their master, the Vulture gang members slowed their movements, carefully retreating from the battleground as Nawab had commanded.

The air was filled with a tense agreement that, tonight, their already blasting leader was not to be tested.

As Nawab drove through the city streets, frustration boiled inside him, about to overflow.