•Chapter 4•

The morning sun blessed the Vulture Bungalow in a golden hue as preparations for the grand celebration were in full swing

Khan Sahab, in a vibrant spirit, guided the arrangements as a host ready to throw an extravagant party.

Nawab descended the stairs, his heart heavy with guilt, seeing the whole bungalow decorated as if there was a wedding.

Determined to address the unresolved matter, and to waste any further time, he attempted to find Khan.

Spotting him busy with the preparations, Nawab respectfully approached and touched his feet, wishing him, "Good morning, Baba."

Khan acknowledged the gesture with a warm smile, reciprocating the morning wishes. "Ah, my boy! Good morning. Blessings for a wonderful day."

Not being able to face the festive atmosphere, Nawab mustered the courage to address the pressing matter. "Baba, there's something important I need to discuss."

His Baba, still beaming, diverted attention away from the serious conversation. "Later, Nawab, later. Today is a day for joy and celebration. Take the day off as my gift to you!"

As Nawab assisted in carrying a trunk of party supplies, he tried again to start the conversation about the looted warehouse. "Baba, about the warehouse..."

"No need to worry today, my son. Enjoy the celebration!" He said juggling with the tasks in hand.

Nawab, still hesitant, again tries to express his concerns.

"Look at these decorations! Red's your favourite right? Ahhh.. We're going to have a splendid time." Khan said, enthusiastically.

"Baba, it's important." Nawab persistently tried one more time.

Khan, maintaining his joyful mood, patted his back with a warm smile. "Today, my boy, let's get lost in happiness. Plenty of time for discussions later."

With this, Khan left to unload the truck full of decorations, leaving a worried Nawab in deep guilt.

But there was a silent spectator among the crowd. Cabir, silently observing the interactions, exchanged knowing glances with him, recognizing the struggle beneath the surface.

.....

The evening unfolded itself at the Vultures Bungalow, with guests immersed in the aura of mafia-style decor.

Raees Khan, a vision of authority in his black traditional Pathaani attire, gracefully navigated through the crowd. His veins popping with a silent power, and kohl-lined eyes held a mixture of power and unspoken command.

Descending from stairs, in a powerful Red Pathaani outfit, Nawab paid a subtle tribute to his mentor's iconic style. His ever so astonishing eyes filled with Kohl, just like his Baba.