•Chapter 3•

In the warehouse office, Nawab's patience got thin as the secretary on the phone, confirmed Kadam's information

The warehouse had indeed been looted.

Frustration and anger surged through him like a wildfire. Without a second thought, he hurled down the landline phone against the wall, the crash echoing through the empty space.

Cabir, witnessing the whole rage, rushed to his side. "Easy Nawab! Destroying the phone won't fix things!" He said, trying to pacify his agitated friend.

"Everything is falling apart, Cabir! First the failed mission, and now this. Baba is trusting me, and I'm letting him down each time." Nawab snapped, with frustration, boiling.

"Look, we can't change what's done, but we can control what happens next. Let's find this new gang and show them the consequences of messing with the Vultures." Cabir, placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

Nawab, wiped the sweat from his forehead, and stared into the distance.

"I can't disappoint Baba again." He muttered, the weight of his responsibilities evident in his voice.

"We'll fix it, Nawab. Show them who they're dealing with. It's not over till it's over." Cabir, tired of injecting optimism.

And with that declaration, Nawab's eyes glowed with a fiery determination.

With a bloodied hand from smashing the phone, he wiped away the sweat near his lips, creating an intense atmosphere, declaring war.

His anger transformed into a silent promise.

"We'll find them. And they'll regret crossing our path till their last breath." He declared, the rage in his eyes burning brighter than ever.

.....

Nawab's footsteps echoed as he entered the dark warehouse, his eyes scanning the surroundings for any sign of the mysterious gang that had dared to attack his territory.

The air was thick with tension as he approached the spot where the stolen stash had once been stored.

As his gaze fell upon a vibrant purple card consciously left behind, his heart skipped a beat.

The words "AGENDA R" were depicted in bold colors. A chill ran down his spine as he read the note, "waiting for you..."

The depth of the situation sank in, and a storm of emotions swept over Nawab. Frustration, anger, and a burning desire for revenge surged within him.

The audacity of this new gang, not only robbing him but also leaving a provocative calling card, fueled the flames of his determination.

His hands clenched into fists as he stood with the echoes of the silent challenge laid before him. The card seemed to mock him, daring him to face the threat.