Chapter 2

Your POV
School is over and hello Friday! I ran out of the classroom and I saw my best friend.
"Y/N! You're the talk of the school! Did you really--"
"Yeah I did" I thought Ari was gonna be mad or disappointed but instead....
"OMG I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! YOU'RE FINALLY GETTING OUT OF YOUR SHELL"
"You're the weirdest best friend I ever had"
"But you love me anyway" She winked
"Anyway let's change the topic, what are you --- " Someone cut me off.
"Heyy babygirl" and it's Nash. AGAIN. Ari was literally frozen on her spot.
Then he put an around my waist, you now what I did next? I stepped on his foot, really hard.
"WHAT THE HELL Y/N!"
"Rule number one, don't touch me"
And rule number two, i'm not your babygirl" I winked.
"Come on Ari let's go" I grabbed her hand and walked away from Nash.
.
.
.
"Y/N I didn't know you're so feisty, are you really Y/N??" Ari said jokingly
"Yeah I am Y/N and I didn't know I had it in me" I said and we both laughed.
"But Y/N be careful, Nash i know known as the bad boy at his old school, I don't want you to get hurt. And basically the mean girls at school knew what you did, so be careful, who knows what they will do to you" She said concerned. "I can handle this, but thanks for your concern, I really appreciated it" We hugged each other and we pulled away.
*BEEP BEEEP*
"That's my mom! Bye Y/N"
"Bye Ari" Well, i'm walking alone.
.
.
.
I'm walking home from school alone but I suspect that black Jeep has been following me for like five minutes now. I keep on walking faster and pretend like it's nothing but deep inside it's scaring the shit out of me! I don't want get kidnapped! But then it went forward so basically it blocked my way. Then the window shield slowly opened and it's someone that I least expected.
"Heyy babygirl" Nash winked at me and I rolled my eyes.
"You're blocking my way" I said. He's the most annoying person EVER.
"Get in the car"
"Umm no"
"GET IN THE CAR"
"NOO" I walked the other way trying to ignore but then someone carried my bridal style going back to the direction.
"NASH PUT ME DOWN" He stayed silent. I squirmed so I tried to get out of his grip but there's no use. I squirm even more but nope it didn't work. He put in the front seat and closed the door and went to the other side.
"WHAT THE HECK NASH"
"What? I'm just trying to be nice and giving you a ride home"
"I can walk, I don't need you to drive me home"
"Whether you like it or not, i'm driving you home"
.
.
.
.
.
The car ride was silent because basically there is nothing to talk about. Then I see my house so
"Nash stop the car! We're here!"
"That's your house?" He asked confused
"Yeah why?" I said then he had this huge creepy grin on his face. Oh my gosh please don't tell me he's my new neighbor.
"Well my house is right in front of yours so basically we're neighbors" He
said smiling like an idiot.
"Can this day get any worse" I said rubbing my forehead.
"Don't worry babygirl, you get to see me everyday" He winked.
NOOOOOO I said to myself.
I got out of the car and went straight to my house.
"No thank you?"
"No"
"Well i'm not leaving until you say thank you" He's getting on my nerves ugh
"Fine, thank you"
"See you tomorrow babygirl" He sent me a flying kiss, I caught it and threw in the trash.
"You're so mean" he pouted
"I know right!" I said going inside my house and leaving him there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aww poor Nash 😂😂😂😂😂 I'd probably take that flying kiss 😍😍😁😁 Chapter 3 tomorrow i'm finishing this story before school starts 😅
Vote and Comment! 😘
IG and Twitter: NASHTML
6/30/15