Chapter 11

Little black dress
Just walked into the room
Makin' heads turn
Can't stop looking at you
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your POV
Me and Ari went outside and saw the boys waiting for us.
"Guys!" I screamed at them and they turned around. When they saw us their jaws dropped and they were staring at us. Me and Ari just laughed. Typical boys. They have been staring at us for a minute now.
"Guys! Close your mouths! You're gonna catch flies! We laughed even more. And they finally snapped out of it. The guys look good today. But one guy caught my eye, you guessed it. It's Nash. He's wearing plain white shirt, leather jacked, ripped skinny jeans. Damn. Probably the perfect song for Nash.
.
.
"He's so tall
and handsome as hell
He's so bad
But he does it so well"
.
.
Yeah i'm weird. I didn't realize I was staring at him for a minute now until
"Ahem" I snapped out of it.
"Will you quit staring at me babe?" Nash said with a playful smirk on his face.
.
.
"Says the guy who just stared at me like few minutes ago, and by the way, I caught you drooling while you were staring at me babe" I winked.
And Nash got embarrassed and his face was turning red.
"Aww Nashyy is blushing!" I screamed and everyone started laughing.
"Y/N SLAYED NASH REAL HARD" Cameron screamed and we all laughed our asses off.
Nash covered his face from embarrassment.
"Come on Grier, stop covering your face so I can take a picture" I tried removing his hands from his face but failed.
"Nooo Y/N" Nash said
"(Enter your ship name here) is so cute i'm gonna die" Ari screamed
"We need to take a pic of this" Johnson said so they started taking pictures.
"Okay enough with the pictures, let's go" Cam said laughing
"Nashhh leggo"I said dragging him to the car. Finally he stopped covering his face. His face is still a little red so I took a pic of him.
"HEY! DELETE THAT!" He said
"Noooooo" I said with a playful smirk on my face.
We got in the car and of course, Nash is seated beside me.
"Delete it Y/N pleaseee"
"How about, NO"
"Pleasee i'll do anythinggg" Then I had a mischievous smile on my face.
"Fine, you have to do a dare. Three dares that we would all agree on except for you" I smile playfully.
"WHAT?!!! THAT'S UNFAIR" Nash whined and everyone cheered except Nash.
"Okay who's gonna say their dare first" Matt raised his hand "Okay Matt you first, this is gonna be gooood"
"Yass! I dare Nash to scream outside the window, 'MY NAME IS HAMILTON NASH GRIER AND I LOVE UNICORNS' in a girly voice" Matt said and We all bursted out laughing except for Nash.
His reaction was like "R U SERIOUS"
I'M DYING. "Okay Nash do it!" I screamed.
"Y/N you're so evil" Nash crossed his arms
"I know right" I winked at him. This is gonna be a long car ride.
.
.
.
.
.
I basically took a video of him doing Matt's dare and and everyones dare for him. I'M FREAKING DYING OMG.
"I hate you Y/N"
"But you love me anyways" I kissed his cheek
"Y/N AND NASH ARE OTP" Gilinsky screamed like a fangirl and everyone started screaming too.
After that we just started screaming the lyrics to Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars
"DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH" WE ALL SCREAMED THE LYRICS. WE STARTED PARTYING AT LIKE CRAZY IN THE CAR AND WE FINALLY REACHED TNE MANSION WHERE THE PARTY IS HELD. AWW :(
We got out of the car and went inside. People are already going crazy. I see people already drunk, couples making out, and others are either dancing or twerking. LOL. As we walked in, guys are staring at me and Ari like crazy. Nash put hi arm around my waist and his grip was tight. He glared at them. Nash got jealous? Cameron did the same with Ari and they got scared and looked away. Obviously, Cameron likes Ari, and it's cute actually. As for Matt and the Jacks they just said "Don't worry girls, we'll beat the crap out of them if they lay a finger on both of you" They are like my overprotective brothers I swear.
"Awww thanks guys" I said
"Group hug!" Cam screamed and and the group did. Basically everyone looked at us like we're weirdos. But we didn't care. We all pulled away.
"OKAY LET'S PARTY!" Matt screamed
And so we did.
.
.
"You're gone and
I gotta stay high
All the time
To keep you off my mind"
.
.
We partied like we are the only one there. We danced like crazy for 2 hours straight. We drank beer but not
that much. Cause Cameron can't get drunk cause he's the one driving us home, two, the boys are looking out for me and Ari, which is sweet of them to do. "Hey guys i'm getting a drink!" I said
"I'm coming with you" Nash said being overprotective again.
"Nash it's fine, you don't need to" I say and went to the kitchen. I took a bottle of coke from the fridge. Then I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist.
"Nashh stop" I said
"This ain't Nash" the guy said and I froze. Then started kissing my neck.
So I stepped on his foot started running out the kitchen. But he grabbed my hand, he caught me and pinned me against the wall. "NASHHH! NASHHH! NAS----" he covered my mouth. Tears started rolling down my cheek as he started kissing my neck and his hands roaming around my body. Then I remembered a self defense my mom taught me, I kicked him in the bulls eye. He groaned in pained I ran out crying and looked for Nash. And I bumped into someone. Thank god it's Nash. I hugged him.
"Y/N WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!" He asked.
"Hee tried too taake advanntaage off me" My voice was shaky from crying
"WHERE IS HE" HE ASKED FURIOUS
I pointed to the kitchen.
He called the boys and Ari.
"Y/N You stay here with Matt, okay?" I just nodded and hugged Matt and Ari was rubbing circles around my back to calm me down.
"Shhh Y/N, they are gonna beat the shit out of him don't worry" Ari said
I'm still crying and I can hear the someone groaning in pain and kicks and punches.
"Do you want to go outside?" Matt said and I just nodded so we went out.
.
.
We waited for them to go go outside so we can leave already. Honestly, I just to get out of this place. I'm still hugging Matt and Ari is still comforting me. They finally went out of the house
"Let's go guys" Gilinsky said
"So did you beat the shit out of him?? I could have done that too but you guys didn't let me!" Ari screamed and everyone laughed except me. I feel so traumatized at the moment.
"Well at least you tried" Johnson said
"Shut up!" Ari screamed and everyone laughed except me of course.
"I know how to make her laugh, give me her purse" Nash said.
I this point I don't care if someone wants to touch my stuff, most especially my phone.
Nash took my phone and and showed me a video from a while ago. The dares he did.
The first vid was the one where Nash screamed "MY NAME IS HAMILTON NASH GRIER AND I LOVE UNICORNS" in a girly voice.
The second one was Nash acting like a white girl and singing "I'M A BARBIE GIRL"
The third one was Nash screamed at this car next to us when the stoplight was red.
"HEY! YEAH YOU! YOU'RE BOOTYFULL!" Then the one inside the car is a guy staring at him like "WTF"
I laughed really hard cause I still remember how funny it was.
"SHE LAUGHED FINALLY!" Cameron screamed and we all laughed.
"Okay now let's go! Let's get some ice cream!" Ari screamed and everyone was YASSS and I just laughed at their weirdness. We got in the car and drove to the ice cream parlor.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vote and Comment? 😂😂😂😂
The dares had me like HAHAHAHAHAAH
Okayy byeee
IG and Twitter: NASHTML
7/5/15