Chapter 20

Your POV
"Okay Y/N, breathe in, breathe out, now, SAY IT!" My conscience said.
*Breathe In*
*Breathe Out*
Then I spoke
"Nash?" I said. Then his attention turned to me.
"Yeahh?" He said
"I love you too" I said. OMFG I SAID IT. Then Nash had that huge grin on his face. THAT SMILE OH MY FREAKING GOSH SNDHSJZBSSBSBSBSBSJSJSNSNSN.
Then he hugged me and I hugged me.
Hug too tight.
"Nash you're killing me" I said
"Sorry" he said and we let go.
"Y/N, one more question" He said
"What?" I asked
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.
Everything is happening too fast i don't know yet. OMG.
"Nashh" I said still thinking
"Y/N it's fine you don't need to answer right now. I'll wait." He smiled
"Thank you" I said and smiled at him.
Then I spoke.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After the whole confession thing, we decided to watch a movie. I'm really not ready to go in a relationship yet. I want to be sure that when I say "yes" it's 100% sure. No doubts, no confusions. We decided to watch a horror movie, my choice duhh HAHAAHAH. I'm thinking of pranking Nash again. LOL. Ehh I don't want to leave the bed so nah. We watched Annabelle. Which is not even scary to be honest. But still, Nash kept hiding under the blankets. Ah typical Nash.
"Come here dork and cuddle with me!" I said. And he's smiling like an idiot. Why is this so funny to me.
"Ayee what are you laughing at?!" Nash said
"Because you're an idiot" I said
"But i'm your idiot" He said wiggling his eyebrows.
"Not really" I said and started laughing
"You hurt my feelings!" He said dramatically.
"Stop being a drama queen and cuddle with me already" I said.
And so we did while watching . HE'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A GUY TO BE FLUFFY?
"I heard that" He said IH SHIT DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD.
"Yeah you did" He said and my eyes widened. I buried my face onto his chest cause he can't see me blushing. And he just laughed.
"Wow Y/N, you're so embarrassing" My conscience said.
"Shut up!" I said to myself
"LOL you don't need to hide your beautiful face cause I know you were blushing the whole time" Nash chuckle.
HOLY SHIT. HE CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL WTF. AND HOW DID HE KNOW I WAS BLUSHING LIKE WTF.
"Shut up" I said and crossed my arms
"AWW IS LITTLE Y/N MAD" And he pinched my cheeks. That's it. And so I slapped him. THEN I LAUGHED SO HARD OMG.
"Eyyy! Why did you do that!" He whined
"Because you're annoying af" I said and chuckled. And then started tickling me.
"REVENGE!!" he screamed.
"HAHAAHAHAHAH NASH HAHAHAHAAH STHAP" I laughed and he kept tickling me.
"NOT UNTIL YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME" He laughed. SHIT I CAN'T BREATHE. Ohh time to piss him.
"OKAY HAMILTON" He stopped tickling and U smirked.
"What did you call me?" He said now he's pissed.
"HAMILTON! HAMILTON!" I screamed and ran out to the living room. HAHAHAAHAHAHA!
"Y/N COME BACK HERE!" He said and chased after me and I unlocked the door and started running outside.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I know cliffhanger but hey 😂
Vote and Comment?
7/10/15