Chapter 27

Your POV
I woke up and I checked the time and it's 6:30am. You know what that means? It's my birthday! I checked my phone for any messages like any messages. Some birthday greetings on Facebook from my other family members. On tumblr and twitter some of my friends from tumblr greeted happy birthday and stuff. But nothing from mom, or dad, or my brother, or my friends, or from Nash. Wow. I can't believe they forgot. A tear rolled down my cheek. This is disappointing. I shook it and I said to myself. Fuck it. It's your birthday no need to be sad, you can have a fun day by yourself. And so I went to the kitchen and got the last big piece of cake from the fridge and put a candle on it.
"Happy Birthday Y/N" I said, made a wish and blew the candle.
I'm thinking of going to the mall later and just go to the arcade some thing. Or just stay inside and watch Netflix. I took a hot shower. I'm in the shower thinking why they forgot. I started a crying a bit because it hurts okay. Your closest friends and you parents and brother forgot about your birthday? That hurts a lot. I got out of the shower a got dress in my denim shorts and crop top that has an alien emoji wearing a flower crown. I got on social media to say thanks to those who greeted me and went on Netflix.
.
.
.
.
*1 hour later*
I got a text from Ari saying her mom needs an extra model for that fashion show thingy. Okay her mom is fashion designer, she would have fashion shows in different countries and stuff. I texted her K. Cause to be honest i'm pissed at the fact she forgot. And she said great, she's going to my house in a few.
.
.
.
.
*few minutes later*
I heard a knock at the door. And it's Ari.
"Heyyy" she said
"Hey, so you know what day it is today?" I asked
"Saturday?" She said a little confused
"Ahh fuck never mind" I said
Then she brought a dress and her hair and make up kit. She's wearing light pink dress with bow on the side. And she's wearing make up like from prom make up something like that. And her hair is half updo and and curls at the ends.
"Okay girl change into this dress" She said. She gave me a pink cocktail dress and silver heels. I went upstairs to change. I put on the dress and went back to the living room. "Y/N you look amazing" She said.
"Ehhh I don't" I said
"Shut up you you look perfect get back her so I can do your hair and make up' Hurry up mom will be here in 30 minute to pick us up!" She said
"Uhh okay, but you really don't know what day it is?" I asked
"Duhh it's Saturday" She said. And i'm here trying to hide my sadness. FML.
She put on some foundation on my face. Then she put on some eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. I took her a while to put eyeliner because I keep on crying but good thing her make up is waterproof. I'm not really used to make so yeah.Then the final touch, she put on some lipstick, it's kinda light red color I think? And then she did my hair. She curled my hair, then she put it in a bun. (In the media 😁)
Then she spoke
"Y/N get your purse, , your phone and put on these earrings." She said and so I did. I went upstairs and did what I was told, and I went downstairs and Ari spoke
"PERFECT! NOW LET'S GO WE'RE FIVE MINUTES AND MOM IS WAITING OUTSIDE HURRY!" Ari screamed.
We saw the car and Ari's mom, we got inside and drove off.
.
.
.
.
*20 minutes later*
We're here. It's like a fancy country club. The car parked in front of the country club.
"Girl's go inside now I just need to park at the back. And me and Ari just nodded. We went inside and wow. It's so cool. Everything looks classy. And Ari spoke
"Hey we need to follow the signs. She said and so we did. Then Ari got a text from her mom telling her to go to the parking lot.
"Ari i'm gonna get lost here" I whined
"Y/N just follow those yellow signs" she said then ran off. I sighed and so I did. Then the last sigh pointed at a function room. And so I opened the door and whoa. This room is huge and all the light were off.Hmm I thought we were late wtf? And then the lights suddenly opened and balloon fell on the ground. OMG WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!?!
Then suddenly people came out from the other door and OMG.
GUYS?!?! ARI?!?! DYLAN?!?!
"OH MY GOSH" that's all I said. The guys are all in a tux?!?! And of course is still wearing the dress she wore a while ago. Jack and Jack were holding a freaking huge cake OH MY GOSH.
And they all said in union
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!"
THEY DIDN'T FORGET. FUCK NOW I'M CRYING AND I RAN UP TO THEM AND HUGGED THEM.
"GUYS YOU DIDN'T NEED TO DO ALL OF THIS" I said trying not to cry.
OH MY GOSH I ALWAYS WANTED A BIRTHDAY THEME PARTY LIKE OMFG.
"Nash planned the whole thing and we chipped in" Matt said and smile.
"But where's Nash?" I asked.
"Just wait for a little while, but first may I have this dance?" Matt said and gave me a rose.
I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD LAUGH THIS IS SO WIERD I SWEAR BUT I LOVE IT.
"Of course Mattchu!!" I said
*Night Changes starts playing*
And so we danced, he put his arms around my waist and then I put my arms around his neck. (FEELS LIKE PROM OMFG I'M DEAD)
and then I spoke
"So when did you all plan this?!?!"
"Few weeks ago" Matt said
"But how did you guys know I wanted to have a formal princess party?" i asked
"Ari told us, are you surprised?" he asked
"Very surprised, I thought you guys forgot my birthday" I said
"LOL why would we forget your birthday?" Matt said and
"Whoops Cameron's turn" Matt said and hugged him.
"Thanks" I smiled and he smiled back.
Then Cameron was next and he gave me a rose again.
"Hey Cam" I said
"Hey Y/N" he smiled. He's like a second brother to me to be honest.
"So tell me are you and Ari dating?!?!"
"Yeah" he smiled like an idiot
"Well I approve the two of you dating, but if you break Ari's heart, i'm gonna find you and i'm gonna kill you!" I said
"I won't Y/N! I love her too much" he said
"OHH SO CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS IS IN LOVE?!?!" I joked
"Shut up Y/N" he chuckled
"Okay so Jack and Jack's turn" He said and me and Cam hugged.
"Thank you" I smiled
(Traditional but whatever this is my dream 😂😍)
*Photograph by Ed Sheeran starts playing*
And then next is Jack and Jack.
Andd
"DUDE I WANNA DANCE WITH HER FIRST!" Gilinsky said
"NO ME FIRST" Johnson whined.
I'm laughing cause of these dorks OMG.
"NO ME FIRST" Gilinsky siad
"ME FIRST!" Johnson said
"Okay guys stop fighting! The three of us can dance together okay children?"
I said
"Yes mom" they joked
They each gave me a rose and they the three of us started dancing
"You guys are dorks" I chuckled
"Hey but you still love us" They said in union
"True" I laughed
"So what up with you two? Remember when I hit Johnson with a frying pan and I threatened Gilinsky that i'll shave his eyebrows if he doesn't shut the fuck up?" I laughed
"HAHA VERY FUNNY Y/N" Johnson said in a sarcastic tone
"But still, Y/N hitting you with a frying pan was hilarious" Gilinsky said and we all laughed. Once we're done dancing I hugged them.
"Thank you guys"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vote and Comment? 😂
PLEASE READ
COMMENT I SOMETHING GOT CUT IN ANY OF THE CHAPTERS?
paintedgrier THANK YOU FOR POINTING IT OUT! THE CUT SCENE! 😂😘
7/13/15