Beak Is Over.

Over the past few months me and jazzy have been training me just to get stronger and her to control her powers. We are the most powerful people in the would. No one can stand between us. "its time to head back to the pack" jazzy nodded hers head. "you can do this baby" she smiled and took of running. Game on my wolf thought. I took off after easy catching up. " that is so not fair" she laughed. I picked here up tossed hers onto my shoulders and showed hers a new skills I learned. "why run when I can be their in seconds" she looked at me confused. "not even you can run that-" before she can finish all went dark. And the light returned when we were in front of the package house. She jumped off me. "WTF what, was that." I laughed "I can teleport I use the shadows to move anywhere I want." teach me please!!! " tossing my head I laughed" later. But first your pack doesn't recognize your scent their comming to attack" and instantly 200 hundred wolfes came out of the clearing. "stop!!" My sister came outta of no where "that's your beta and my brother." they all stop ed as soon as they saw that. Daisy ran and jumped into my arms. "finally you made its back ashole" she screamed tossing hers into the air she laughed and Landes on here feet. "come on brother fight me." I shook my head"I will hurt you in cant" . I can tell she felt my power from their. One of the other pack member came outta of the group "come on he can't be that strong." I felt my vampire and wolf. Get mad at that. He charged at me and I let my true for me release itself.. My ears turned pointedly my teeth turned in. To fanges. One eye turned gold and the other black. My hands turned into claws.. And my wings came from my back. And he still came at me. I was in front of him in a second. And hit him in the face. The ground shook with the force of the blow.. "your holding back" he yelled "that won't work with me" I laughed he charged again. This time I waited for him. He jumped to attack I grabbed him the throat and yelled. "gravity reversal" suddenly his body started to get crushed with the weight of the sun's gravity. Its kept crushing him tell their. Was nothing left. I turned to the rest of my pack" does anyone else think I am not strong. " they all bowed. I let myself turn back to normal. I saw them alpha ran to me. Terror clear on his face." we all have been called to the kings castle" the air went cold. "shit" daisy yelled " brother dearest dont kill him ok." I looked at her questiinangly "well the king thinks that jazzy is his mate" jazzy wrapped her arms around me. I didn't get mad who wouldn't want her. "Let's go. Sis. Alpha grab my hand." the looked confused but did it anyways "close your eyes."