Michael Jackson

As daisy woke up she found me sitting up next to her watching t.v.   "good morning sleeping beauty. "  I smiled at her.  She paunched me in the face. "Lets get a drink."  

  She pulled herself off of the bed and stumbled to the coffee machine.  And grabbed the jar the coffee was in. " daisy wait don't-"  I never got to finish she drank the whole jar of coffee in one go.  " what the fuck kind of coffee is that!" She yelled in between trying to thow up.  " it wasn't coffee. " I couldn't help but laugh.  "What the hell was it then" she yelled at me.   Just the look of anger on her face mad me fall to the floor laughing.  "What! What is so funny"   she said while stomping her foot on thw ground. barely able to catch my breath I say "it was blood."  Daisy ran onto the bathroom to wash her mouth out.  I walked over to her still chuckling " don't be such a bitch. I drink it all the time.".  Looking at me with venomous glare.  " lets just kill him and get out of here. I am sick and tired of this place all ready"     she stormed out of the hotel room.

    "  Ok fallow me" I whisper as we approach Michael Jackson's house. "You know I cant fully control my powers yet." 

  She sighed and pulled the silver blade out of its sheath.. " after you."     I slowly opened the door  and entered the how. No one was home so we just walked right in.

" come on man sniff out the bad vamps drugs."  God that is annoying.  I let my senses take over and I am trying to distinguish  from all the smell that hut me at once . It took a couple minutes business finally I  found it the mans sleeping pills.  I ran up to his room and grabbed his pill box.   With just a though I doubled the dosage of the pills and sat it down.  I ran down the stair and not the hell. And grabbed daisy and pulled her out side. " that was easy if I do say so myself.  Now lets go celebrating and wait for him to die"    daisy jumped up and down " yay. I love partying"