first hunt together

Jazzy's point of view.

I am so exited me and my. Mate going on our first hunt. We decided to split up me and jay and daisy and Dominic.   So we can get the whole list done in a week. And right now we are looking for.   Ariana E. Roman.  She is part of the white moon pack. And has been known to kill innocent  Men.   
     As we drive up to the pack house.  The alpha come to meet us.    I went.to get out of the car but jay already has the door opened for me.  And smiles.  I get out smiling.  The alpha looked at me confused.  "Why is the beta of the blood moon pack here?"  I looked at jay to see what he would say.    he grabbed my hand and. Said. "She is my mate and will be with me always.  Now do you have the person in custody.  " he said with so much authority the alpha bowed,  "yes she is in the jail. "   he nodded.   "Lead the way"  and with out any mire words the alpha lead us to the jail. 

When we got their we.found three men laying on the floor. Dead.  We ran to the cell to see.the chains broken and Jay immediately. Went I.to a protective stance and. Looked around for danger.  I. Droped into a fighting stance at his back looking the other way.      Then she appeared.  Infront of me.  "So you are the ones to come and kill me." Laughing.  She brushed her brunette hair out of her face.   Jay spun away around and put himself in front of me.  "We don't have to. As long as. U swear on the blood of the fallen that you  will kill no  more. "   she launched herself at me.  Claws extended she reached for my neck.   But. I grabbed her by the arm and threw her against the wall.  And a blurr ran past me and before I could grab her.  Jazzy. Ran straight for. Ariana and grabbed her by the throat. Brought her and up. Went to plunge her hand threw her chest, .  But with a bright flash of light.  She disappeared.    "What the fuck. Where did she. Go. "   she looked at me anger raging. In her eyes.  I went to her. And grabbed hand.  Oddly her relax.  " Come on we still have one more person to worry about here.  "       she nodded.  

    "Hello alpha.  Having a good day?"  Jay said.   "Uhhh yeah. I guess so.  I mean. You did kill the only vampire that we had in our pack. "    jazzy laughed and came up to him skipping a smile playing on her face.   "Their is one more person. We need to get. "      the alpha looked up. Anger in his face.   And before we could stop him he yelled fir his back. And.before we new it we were thrown outside being surrounded Bethesda worlds biggest. Pack.    Both men and women.  Start shifting In to. Their wolf.   The alpha yelled." Kill them and keep the girl alive so I can teach her a lesson.   I saw fear in jazzys eyes and anger poured threw my veins.  "How sweetly threaten my Mate.   You.have no idea the power. I hold with in my reach.   If youwant to live go now. !"   No one ran and they all laughed. I felt my wings. Come out. I started to raise I. The air.  "You better. Start praying to your god.  And a charged at them.  With nothing but my powers.   I shoved my hand into the alphas heart.  And ripping.it out. Then they all charged..   no one who stood before me lived.  Fire covering my hands. I used it to burn. The hearts out of them then a voice. Yelled. "Go for the girl he is to strong"    I never thought. I could be madder the, I already was but that set me off. An explosion of power came from me. I ran to jazzy. And killed the the. One who yelled.    "Any one who puts a hand on her  will die.. "     I looked around no one was charging. They were all running away in fear.  I looked at jazzy and she was staring at me what going on.   I. Brushed my tail out of my faca.  Whait what.