The Alpha King

instantly we stood in front of the castle daisy and the Alpha let go of me and started to throw up their lunches. "dam it jay. Warn us next time." me and jazzy laughed "come on lazy assas let's go meet the king." daisy grumbles. Grab some the Alpha hand and walks of in front of us. I dont mind her taken the lead in need to keeping a low profile
As we approached the masses doors of the castle a dozen guards stopped us. The one in the middle yelled. " what is your business hear!" My mate spoke. "we have done been somund by the king." I saw how they looked at her like they reconsider her. But she looks different so they are not sure.. They stepped out of the way and opens the doors with a loud Creek the beautiful of the castle revealed itself. With panting covering the walls and glass painting on the celince. And down the long as he'll hallway stood the king. He is a tank of a man standing at about 7 feet tall. And jacked with muscles. His black hair spiked in different directions. And a tattoo covering his left arm. Show that he is a great fighter. He walked towards us. Smiling but I can see how his eyes never left mine and jazzy hands. I can feel the rage building inside of him. I took a step in front of her and stared the king down. I felt the whole room tense up. And the king looked back at me. My anger started to build up. And my eyes changed color to gold and black. He looked down and the room went quite. Jazzy looked at me happy. Daisy looked at me confused. Until then alpha bent down and told her what just happened.
"their is only one thing I can do know. I alpha king challenge you to a one on one duel to the death. If I win I get your mate and if you win you get my crown" I though about it. And shrugged my shoulders " why not I have nothing better to do. I can feel jazzy tense. Up. I let her hand go and wLked to the center of the hall. As I turned around to face the king. He was all ready in front of me throwing a punch. He hit me right in the jaw sending my flying 20 feet back. I landed on my back and quickly got up. The king was again in front of me getting ready to hit me again. I dodged his fist and blocked the other one. I threw a kick at his face he caught it will help one hand and threw me into the wall. Landing on my feet I can feel my inner wolf and vampire begging to tear him apart. I had to fight to remain in control. I ran at the king and threw and not her punch Wichita he blocked " is that all you got can you not give me a challenge. " My anger built up. Then a voice wisperd in my head it was there voice of my queen." Let's me give you the power of the pure blood hunter's. " I fell to my knees in terrible pain. I felt like someone was branding my whole body. They pain stopped as soon as it came. I stood up." Let's you wolf android vampire take control. Let your true power final show.. " letting my wolf and vampire take control I felt my body do the change except it was different my ears went pointed my fangers were longer and in my hand i held a scthe "kill yhe king and take yout rightfull place." looking down at the king I saw his fear. "I opened my mouth but what came out wasn't my voice....