beginning

As me and my sis walk down the great halls to talk to the human elders called the fraternity to get a list of or next targets. We talked about nothing in particular. I couldn't help as we passed a giant mirror to see the difference in appearances between us. We are the same hight 6 foot. On the dot but that is were the similarities end. I have raven black hair while she is blond I have dark tan skin while she is very pale. Her eyes are blue while mine are pitch black. She doesn't look really strong but she can kick the shit out of vampires so she is stronger than normal humans. As for me I am a vampire and one of the strongest. I have powers most dream of. But I am banned from using them in the great hall.

Approaching the door to the fraternity chamber we are stopping by the guards at the door who cross their weapons and the one to the right. Asked

" who are you and why did you bring this vampire scrum not the castle." My sister was furious

"how dare you talk to my brother like that." With in seconds he reliesed his mistake. Fumbling to sheath their weapons they bow.

" I am sorry ma'am please forgive me I did not recognise you." Daisy huffed and looked at me

"it is not up to me to forgive. " I shrugged my shoulders I can smell the fear run of them. I can tell he has heard of our reputation as a ruthless and merciless brother and sister duo that killed an entire coven of vampires just because they made fun of one of them.

"Open the doors and I will talk to you two later" though I never plan on seeing them ever again. They quickly open the door and let us in.

The elders were all sitting at the chair in a circle around the whole room. The one in the middle spoke.

"Jay and daisy hirsch we have summoned you here to give you a new list of targets. But also to punish you jay. For killing a whole coven just because they attacked your sister. " I bowed my head. And went down on my knees. Sense I am a vampire they had to found a new way to punish me. They get buckets of holy water and dumping it on my body hurt worse then anything. Or so they thought. I just pretended to be in pain. It doesn't hurt me because I am like no other vampire. I can't be hurt by anything other then holy blades. I don't know why though. as they pour it on me i scream and wither in pretend pain. When they stop I get to my feet and my sis but my arm around her shoulders to support me. The same elder open his mouth.

" hear is your list and remember some of these are in a coven dont kill the whole pack just the specific members. " we bow are heads and walk out of the castle. Daisy looks at the list Michael Jackson. She sighed. " admit we can't have fun with this one he is famous we are going to have to make it look like a accident. " I nodded my head I can make it look like he dead of over dose. "

She laughed " sometimes you powers do come in handy."

I laughed. Jumping into our solid black Lamborghini I slammed the down the gas and we launched forward. Time to head to California.