Finally out of that nauseous hospital room

Okay okay I’m sorry, don’t get angry!” I exclaim as I hear Jimin say that. No way I couldn’t leave him. Never. After tucking Jimin in I went to the doctor’s office to see how Jimin was doing.
In the Office
“Well, the majority of things is better now I suggest you take him out of the hospital now because te hospital air can make an out-door going person like Jimin nauseous.”. The doctor said and I nodded indicating I understood what he was trying to emphasize. “Alright, I will see to this anything else? What about his anorexia” I asked, my lips starting to quiver even at the word of it.
“Well, it is better now just keep doing whatever you’re doing and I’m sure things will turn out good. When you take him out of the hospital make sure to treat his wounds with care and passion and ofcourse no heavy lifting and lots of rest and make sure to increase a bit of his portion everyday”.
“Alright, I will take care of this, thank you doctor”. I say as I get up and forward my hand for a handshake. “Its my duty, Have a goo day!”. I get up and run out into the corridor to Jimin’s ward and excitedly but carefully shook him. “Jimin Bub wake up I have some Amajin news!”. “Mmm...Taehyung stop it…Let me sleep” he said as he buried his head further into the pillow and used his spare one to hold it over his head and he made a grabby hand thing at me asking him to leave the room. “Fine don’t wake-up…I’ll go tell the doctors that you don’t want to go out of the hospital!” I said as I pouted and was going to leave but just then Jimin shot up and grabbed my arm and looked at him like a puppy I wanted to scoop him up and eat him already. “Why didn’t you tell me earlier Come on Come on Come on let’s goooooo” he said looking at me as if I was his most trusted person. I have been a strict person all my life I have never been able to handle childish behavior and have never behaved that way. Jimin realized that and quickly stopped doing whatever he was doing and slowly slipped in his slippers. “Anything for him” I muttered and then grabbed Jimin and pulled him on my back giving him a piggy-back ride. “Ahhhhh!...KIM TAEHYUNG*Giggles… LEMME GOOOOO!”