I agree to your terms Master Jimin

Author’s P.O.V
“Jimin…I…I never wanted for this to happen, I never wanted for you to suffer, Indeed I was angry at my parents for getting me married to you when I didn’t even know who you were, I thought it was my fault, Jimin I never realized it I never realized how much I was beginning to like you I couldn’t adapt well to changes all my life even if someone told me that there was going to be a change months,…heck even years before and I didn’t want to change I didn’t want to think about someone constantly I didn’t want anyone to cook for me, to care for me like a husband, to be worried about me, to be there for me, I was selfish; I was arrogant un-grateful, I mean you are an angel anyone would be pleased to have you in their life. If you love someone then that ‘someone’ would be the luckiest and the most happiest person in the world. I’m sorry I was blind to that. No, Jimin I never loved you because of the guilt because when you were gone, I realized that I had loved you from the start I had always loved you but I have never ever realized that. I used to take upon my frustrations on you by beating you by hurting you but I promise I wont ever do that. After you were gone, I cried myself to sleep I was depressed then it suddenly clicked me that I was nothing without you I was nothing Jimin do you understand NOTHING! I-AM-A-WORTHLESS-PIECE-OF-SHIT-JUNK-WITHOUT-YOU…” Taehyung said between sobs as he held Jimin’s tiny cute and baby hands in his own long and veiny ones. A sob escaped Jimin’s mouth seeing Taehyung in this state “so please never leave me I don’t know if I can ever live. Jimin, I know that I am being very very mean and selfish to you but please I promise I would treat you good I would never let anything hurt you I would rather die 1000 times then to ever let a single scar appear on you then to ever let a single tear slide down your face then to ever hurt you I want to be your guardian angel now, just like you were there for me”. Taehyung says looking up to meet Jimin’s eyes for the first time since his apology.
“Taehyung, I admit you were a fool…not to mention an idiot before, but second chances are rare and I…well…I’m not sure if I can give them, but I’m willing to try anything for you cause when I love someone that love doesn’t fade away so easily” Taehyung nods with tears in his eyes as he cupped Jimin’s cheek and placed it on his shoulder. “I agree to your terms Master Jimin” saluted a tear faced Taehyung. “Master now where did this come from fuckface?” Jimin teased Taehyung. “OMG YOU DARE CALL ME THAT?” gasped Taehyung dramatically. Jimin just shrugged simply “You can take it the way you want It can be a compliment indicating about how gruesomely handsome your face is that everyone wants to fuck it. Or you could take it in a non-compliment type of way about how hideous your face is that whenever you face appears in-front of anyone they just want to say ‘eww..Fuckoff’.”  “SHUT UP!” roared Taehyung while he focuses back on the staring wheel going to drive, he stared at Jimin like a devil. “You have a face of a devil, my dear friend!” Taehyung said as he playfully grit his teeth and pull out the car. “Thank you so much my friend with a face of an angel. Fun fact do you know angels have a hideous face because they scare away devils and devils have a sweet face because they lure people in” Jimin said while smirking.” I-…Oh shit Just froget it”