He never expected that he would apologize first

As they sat in the car Taehyung ensured that everything was perfect and well before he decided to drive on.the whole drive was quite but Jimin was starting to get bored and he switched on the radio to hear some news. He was starting to enjoy the car ride but just at that moment Taehyung turned off the radio. Jimin looked at him with. Frustrated look as if  to say why the fuck did you do this?.

"yahh I was kinda enjoying before youa ND your butt came and messed it up" Jimin roared at Taehyung.
"Well What do you want me to do? Of your bored come talk to me I'll help remove  your boredom." Taehyung  says while patting jimins hairs which unfortunately got him a mad glare and a cute pout."I hate you" Jimin said as he continued pouting with his arms crossed
Taehyung looked at him with eyes full of love and admiration. he knew that this man would be the end of him as he was always so cute and fluffy that it always gave Taehyung a heart attack even by just looking at this fluffy and cute creature.
"I hate me too" Taehyung replied his eyes finally diverted from Jimin. his heart however was begging to be near Jimin and hold him again.

All was going well again except the fact that Jimin was starting to get bored again and his head was lebaing against the tiny window frame. Taehyung could practically sense his boredom from afar and he pulled up his car on the drive way. And looked at Jimin with those deep lustful eyes and his tounge licking his lip.

"Why'd you pull over" Jimin said without looking at Taehyung and if he did I'm sure he would have never asked that question.

"Because I wanted to" Taehyung said while fixing his position and looking up at the staring wheel again."why are you so annoying" "why are you so annoyed". "Ahhhhh" Jimin groaned frustrated because of Taehyung. serious there was no end to this guy. Jimin thinks  first he abuses me then causes my memory to disappear then I get kidnaped.....well I wouldn't say kidnapped cause I am not a kid anymore a So let's say teenap....but I'm not a teen .....yk what let's just say I got adultnappped and then he got abused by his brother then he found out he had post aneroxia and that Taehyung wanted to love him now.

Jimin garbbed the hem of Taehyung's shirt and gently but firsmly nudged him."What?" Asks Taehyung giving him an annoyed look (on purpose he was never annoyed with him he was just teasing him). "Why are you being nice to me, I mean weren't you th one who whispered that I can't love you in my ears on our weeding I mean what changed why do you think you love me so suddenly if it's guilt Taehyung then please there is no need to be guilty because it was my fault that I wasn't careful it was my fault that I was too fucking sensitive it was all my fault so don't blame yourself okay? It was me it was always me so please don't force yourself to love me. You are guilt free okay? I never have blamed you for a single minute so don't blame yourself too. I don't want guilty love,I want you to be happy and healthy if it's without me then I can go I love you Taehyung and when you love someone you always make sure their needs are fulfilled even if it means it's hurting you even if it means tearing yourself apart atleast your beloved person is safe. Because living soenone is like hell I didn't want to love anyone and when I got married to you I think I do t want to be the one standing In your way I'm like a mere twig  in your path it stings then you throw it away cause it is of no use so please Taehyung throw me away too cause I am doing nothing but hurting you Nothing at all"
"jimin...I-"
*Cliffhanger*
so I just wanted to explain
Taehyung's relationship with Jimin a ND why is he annoying* Jimin it's because this is his real personailty he was forced to hide it because of other people who'd dint want that he wanted Jimin to know his real personailty his real self. So he wants hiding it. he wasn't appogizing always because he was waiting to apologize one day one big apologies one day. But he didn't expect Jimin to apologize first. He never expected that he would  blame himself for the things that had happened. He never expected Jimin to love him again. he never expected to get cared by Jimin ever again. he just never expected it. And it hurt. It hurt sooooo deep when your loved one was blaming himself when it was actually their own fault. But technically speaking it wasn't taehyung's fault either it was all Jihyun's fault because he was the one who kidnapped Jimin but Taehyung wanted to thank Jihyun too because without him he would have never realized how much he had loved Jimin from the start. he would have never realized that the man who he was slowly hurting who he was pushing to the edge himself was the man he had alwaysoved. The man of his dreams. The man who he saw in the stars. The man who was always there when someone was not. Ofcourse he wasn't entirely thankful Jihyun because Jimin suffered many Greta injuries from him but his biggest injury was from Taehyung. Because the wound on his heart was more then ever painful then the wound on his bodies. Wounds of his body will heal , the wounds on his heart will also heal but the scars will always remain reminding them of this painful existence of this matter.

Wow this one chapter is a masterpiece bets thing I ever wrote
Pleaseeee comment I beg you.