A little warning

Hello everyone!
I hope you are doing well.
Well, I have a few things to say about this book.

1. It is super close to my heart, this story mainly revolves around the character's love/hate story and their character growth which means that this book would be not very pleasant for those who only believe in reading the dialogues of the book.

2. The characters struggle with many issues in this book, trigger warnings will be listed in a further chapter yet I have to say that maybe these characters are not that easy to understand and yes there is a high chance that you might not like them in the beginning.

3. Amaira is a character that is so close to my heart, she is someone who is not perfect, she is a little complicated, a little unhinged, a little psycho here and there and yet she is very special to me.

4. Abhimaan is THE MAN. But he should not be the 'IT' man for you, he is very good and hot when he's fictional but don't try to fix anyone like him in real life. Nevermind. There's no one like him anyways. Abhimaan is also a little scary, a lot dirty, a little crazy over the top Obsessed.

5. If you find a person like Abhimaan, Run. If you find a person like Amaira, Stay, please, if anyone like her is around you, take a moment and try to help her/him.

But the only warning I want to give is that they are maybe not the usual lovers and are pretty stupid sometimes, you can curse these characters as much as you want when you read the book but don't lose hope in them and in me.