Skit 4 - mysteriously sick?

(This is kind of a continuous of skit 3)

⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊
(☀️'s POV:)

I opened my eyes slightly as I heard the faint sound of birds outside a window. I sat up, wondering where the heck I was... I felt hands around my waist and looked down and noticed... CATNAP?!

"What the..." I whispered as I remembered yesterday's event and calmed down a little. I continued to look at catnap.. I put my hand on his forehead and noticed it's hotter than it should be.

Did him passing out randomly have to do with this? I had to report this to bubba since he's the smartest guy I know, No offense to the other critters.

I gently moves him a bit so I can get out his bed and tripped, when I tried to get up i realize that his tail was wrapped around my ankle.. again..

I sighed, removing his tail and walked down the spiral stairs. I made it down and opened the front door, while walking out I saw that Bubba was standing next to Kickin who was holding his skateboard.

I ran up to them while waving my hands.

⋆.˚ ☾⭒.˚
(🌙's POV:)

I awoke from my slumber with a really bad headache.. 'where the..' I realized that I had made it on my bed somehow?

I looked around as I tried to recall yesterday's memories and all I remember was... seeing... him..

I sighed deeply and tried to recall more memories, when suddenly the door that led to my spiral stairs had suddenly opened.. it was Dogday, Bubba and Kickin.

"Oh hey catnap! I'm glad you are finally awake." Dogday said happily with his tail wagging uncontrollably, I've never seen him show this much emotion when I was around, but I'm well aware he shows all his emotions to the rest of the critters. I don't blame him, I wouldn't trust myself enough to even show emotions to myself.

"Catnap?" I was suddenly shaken from my thoughts as Dogday gently tugged on my hoodie. I just stared at him...

Bubba walked towards me with a thermometer and stuck it in my mouth without a warning in which I could hear kickin chuckling quietly.

He then pulled it out my mouth and he had a concerned look on his face. "It appears that catnap has caught a cold, I suggest you drink hot soup." Bubba said as he threw the thermometer in the trash that was near my bed.

'A cold? How, when, what?!? Was it because of him? No.. there is no way... how did he...' my breath suddenly became rapid when I suddenly felt hands around me from the side.

"Don't worry catnap! I don't know how to cook.. hm.. maybe I should ask for picky to make you soup.." Dogday said. "We will nurse you back to health in no time!" He added.

I could smell his calming scent... Vanilla.. I love the smell of vanilla. My breathing slowly turned into quiet purrs which caught me and Dogday off guard.. it seems I got to comfortable again.

Bubba and Kickin hadn't noticed since they were both chatting about stuff I couldn't make out since my main focus was Dogdays shocked expression.

"Okayyyy..." he started. "I'll go and bring Picky and you 2 can get out now." Dogday continued as he dragged Bubba and Kickin out my house.

I laid back down on my bed and noticed that there was a specific spot on my bed that smelled like vanilla... strange..

⋆。‧˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚‧。⋆
(3rd person POV:)

Dogday had made his way towards Pickys house and explained the situation to Picky and Picky immediately got to work on a delicious, hot and healthy soup to nurse Catnap back to health!

They both made their way to catnaps house and picky gave the soup to Catnap and in return Catnap nodded at her.

Catnap willingly drank the soup and it was to his liking. He finished the whole soup and laid on his bed, Picky explained she had to go back since she was busy and Dogday said Goodbye to her.

...

"Are you feeling better?" Dogday asked curiously. Obviously not expecting a response from catnap just the usual nod.

Dogday walked towards catnaps bed. "Can I lay next to you?" Dogday asked and catnap shockingly agreed to it.

Dogday laid next to catnap. He wasn't used to the quietness of another person's presence, everyone is usually all talk, but not this purple kitty.

He stared at catnap who already fell asleep, he wondered why had this suddenly happened to catnap? First, catnap passed out and suddenly he gets sick?

Dogday tried not to think about it and to rest for a bit, planing on hanging out with his friends later since his social battery wasn't fully charged yet....

802 words!
(Thanks for the views! I appreciate it so much :3)