Skit 6 - catnaps nightmare

Finally got the photo to work XD

~
Skit 6 - Catnaps nightmare
(Ohhh it's getting spookyyyy! + it's very short)
BOUNS FANART!!! >:3 uptop! If you can see it that is..

⋆.˚ ☾⭒.˚
(🌙's POV:)

I was stuck in an endless void.. there was nothing here other than mirrors pointed towards me.. 'no.. No.. NO!' I yelled mentally as both of my ears laid back.

'He's here... he's coming..' I thought to myself as I tried to run, but a robotic-like hand held my leg.. "no..." I whispered, I hissed and screamed, but it wouldn't let me go.

"₩ⱧɎ гРɎØɄ Ⱨ₳VɆ ₮Ø ⱠɆ₳VɆ??!!" A voice yelled, in response I held my face and cried, why is he now looking for me? What... did I do to deserve this..?

I couldn't help, but question my existence, as the hand gripped my leg harder, my breathing quickened as I felt myself shaking in fear, I kept hearing his voice, over and over again..

"Wħɏ đɨđ ɏøᵾ łɇȺvɇ ᵾs ȼȺŧnȺᵽ?" He asked "Đɨđ ɏøᵾ sɇɍɨøᵾsłɏ ħȺvɇ ŧø ǥø?" His words echoed through the void of emptiness as they kept repeating in my head again, and again..

⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊
(☀️'s POV:)

I woke to cries in my ears which caught my me off guard. I sat up and looked to my left where I saw the clock and noticed it was [3:06AM] I then looked to my right and saw catnap shivering and crying, which really shocked me since I had never seen catnap express such emotions before..

I placed my hands on his shoulders and started to shake him violently to wake him up. 'Sh¡t cr@p d@mn it!!! What do I do?' I cursed under my breath as I started to panic. 'What do you normally do in these situations..?!' I pondered.

Catnaps eyes suddenly opened and he sat up while trying to catch his breath. This was the first time I have ever seen catnaps iris... it was a white oval with a black circle in the middle, it was different from the other critters.

He turned to me and hugged me tightly, resting his head on my chest. "H-he's coming for me..." I heard catnap whisper. 'He? Who's he?' I questioned..

"Catnap? Are you okay? Who is coming for you??!" I asked multiple questions, I had way more questions, but I didn't think it's the right time to ask every single one of them.

"Dog... day..." I heard him say quietly. "What? What is it catnap?" I responded, but he just continued to stay silent.

I then noticed that he fell back asleep, he truly was a weird cat. I laid him back down and laid back next to him, hopefully I won't wake up to cries again. I closed my eyes and dozed off...

449 words!
(I wasn't planning on making a skit today, but why not? It's for the peps! Yk what I'm sayin?)