Bonus Chapter (Part 3 - Final)

Jason 

I tried to move my body to get comfortable on the bed, but my movement was restricted due to half of Max's body being on top of me. His face rested on my chest while he had one of his arms around my waist. Both of our legs were entangled with each other so there was no way out. My body was completely sore due to our passionate night and now I was wondering how I would get through the day. Max and Ares had no mercy on my body and unleashed their inner desires to their hearts' content. While I was lost in my thoughts I heard Max groan and shift his body till he was completely on top of me. 

I had one hand on Max's back to keep him from moving while I played with his soft hair using my other hand. Slowly Max started to stir in my arms before opening his eyes and giving a warm smile. He kissed my chest gently and said," Sweetheart how are you feeling? I am so sorry Ares and I kind of went crazy last night. I will take care of you today, so you don't need to move an inch alright".  I chuckled and replied," Max I have been with the two of you for a long time so I can handle myself. Yeah sure my body is killing me and my ass is sore, but it was worth it and so pleasurable. So don't you dare feel guilty, just help me get to the bathroom so that I can give my body a good long soak".  

Max kissed my cheek and got off the bed to go to the bathroom. Once he was done with his morning business, he came back and carried to the bathroom. He set me on the countertop and handed me a toothbrush. He went to grab some towels so I used the bathroom to do my morning business. Once he was back he filled the bathtub with essential oils and bath bubbles before carrying me to the bathtub. Since we both were already naked there was no need to worry about getting the clothes wet. 

He slipped into the bathtub behind me and pulled me close once he was comfortable. Max massaged my body gently to soothe my aching body and I almost fell asleep again. We stayed in the tub till the warm became lukewarm before draining the water. The two of us took a shower to wash off the bubbles and grabbed the towels to dry ourselves. We walked out of the bathroom with a towel around our waist and went toward our closet to get ready. Once we were dressed, Max went to wake up the kids, while I went to the kitchen to get breakfast started. 

I made some French toast, sausages and scrambled eggs for breakfast. Max came into the kitchen a little later and helped cut up some fruit. Once breakfast was ready Max and I carried the plates to the dining room. The kids had already set the table so it made our task easier. The conversation over breakfast was all about tonight's barbeque. After breakfast, all of us made a list of the items that we needed for the cookout. The list was made and we left to go to the store as we had a lot of things we needed to buy and be back in time for the barbeque. 

When we reached the store both the kids stayed close to us as we wandered around the store. We picked up all the items that we had on the list and then I took Max to look after both the kids so that I could grab a few more items. Max looked at me suspiciously and I whispered that I was going to get some alcohol. He nodded his head in understanding and took the kids towards the dessert section. I grabbed different types of alcohol before walking toward the pharmacy section of the store. There I grabbed quite a few boxes of condoms and dumped them in the cart. I hid the condoms so that Max could not see them and mind-linked Max to ask him where they were within the store. 

I joined them in the meat section and together we picked the stuff we would need to make burgers and hot dogs. We walked through some other sections of the store and grabbed a couple more things before checking out. We loaded the car with our stuff and headed home and on the way we picked up some Thai takeaway since it was almost lunchtime. Once we reached home we carried our things inside and started sorting them out. I took the bag which had the condoms and went to keep them in our room before Max and the kids could see it. Then we had lunch and took an afternoon nap.