Battle of the Bands (part three)

-author's note-

The official title of this story is the ghost of the Otsutsuki. Also some of you may have noticed some parts are coming out quicker lately, it's because I am finally able to put my ideas into words.

That is all for this note

-end of note-

-starts of chapter-

Twilight's POV:

I was sitting in the passenger seat of the charger praying Izaiah doesn't crash the car even though it's an muscle car. To my surprise he is quite the driver, but it doesn't come close to his skill in combat. We arrived at Pinkies house and unloaded the suitcase from the car with Izaiah carrying it in and putted it the pinkies bedroom.

Izaiah's POV:

I putted the suitcase in Pinkies room while Twilight was chilling with the girls. I decided to meditate and learn somethings about Kordax and the knowledge he holds.

-mind scape-

I entered the mindscape to see Kordax talking with Madara, Hashirama, and Hagoromo.

Izaiah: I see you guys are getting along.

Madara: indeed we are. Kordax is one interesting person.

Hashirama: we all agreed Kordax should train you on how to use a trident.

Izaiah: isn't a trident basically a spear?

Kordax: a trident has some of the same functions of a spear, but the tips give an advantage in a sense. But I'm training you to use my Trident in particular.

Izaiah: how is your trident different from the others.

Kordax: I'll show you.

He summoned his Trident, which it was black with a green glow while he held it.

Izaiah: it's black.

Kordax: just watch.

He took his Trident and snapped it into to halves and reassembled it like it didn't even break.

Izaiah: now you have my attention.

Kordax: even when in half it's still usable.

Izaiah: I have a few ideas of how I can use it.

Kordax: now your getting it.

He continued to explain how the black Trident can be used like a normal Trident while becoming a duel weapon. He finished explaining everything on how the Trident can create a defense that can't be broken.

Izaiah: so basically I can use it on land with ease, but if it comes to underwater combat I'm gonna need someone to train me

Kordax: I have no underwater combat training myself, sense I was imprisoned before the great fall.