Camp everfree (part three)

Izaiah's POV:

I was walking with Sci-Twi as she explained what bothered her.

Sci-Twi: it's just I been feeling guilty about what happened at the friendship games.. I know it's all over with and everyone has forgiven me and Midnight for it. But I think a piece of her evil self still remains in my mind...

Izaiah: I understand how you feel, heck even Sunset Shimmer does too. Everyone blamed her for what happened at the fall formal. But they eventually forgave her.

Sci-Twi: I know... it's just I don't think I can come to terms with it...

Izaiah: hey, don't let it weigh you down. If it helps you feel better feel free to come meditate with me, I usually find inner peace that way.

Sci-Twi: I guess I can give it a shot, but everyone has their own way of calming themselves down.

Izaiah: I'm here to help and so are our friends, they would love to help you when your dealing with something.

Sci-Twi: thank you for hearing me out, I feel like your the only one who can truly understand me.

She leaned her head on my shoulder and held my arm.

Izaiah: I try to understand others and help them out.

Sci-Twi: you do a pretty good job at it too.

She gave me a kiss on the lips and went into her tent. I got back to my tent a few moments later and went inside to see Twilight already waiting for me.

Twilight: hey~

Izaiah: I'm not gonna ask, but I guess you wanna cuddle tonight.

Twilight: you know it. Even at this camp you will never escape my cuddles.

I rolled my eyes playfully and laid down next to her as she cuddled up next to me.

Twilight: so how did it go with other me?

Izaiah: went well, but she doesn't want to talk about it a whole lot.

Twilight: at least you got her spirits lifted a bit.

Izaiah: every bit counts.

We fell asleep, but little did we know that Sci-Twi was having a nightmare.
______________________________________

Sci-Twi's POV:

I was asleep in my bed when I had another nightmare.

(Everything from the start to end is all Sci-Twi's POV)
______________________________________

Izaiah's POV:

I saw Sci-Twi run into the forest and went after her. I followed her through the forest by jumping from tree to tree. I managed to find her near a small pound and she was singing. I followed her while she was singing her song.
______________________________________

Sci-Twi's POV:

Sci-Twi:

______________________________________

Izaiah's POV:

I was stunned by her singing.

Izaiah(mind): her voice.... It's lovely....
I mean all of them have lovely singing voices as a group, but individual they all have a lovely singing voice...

I jumped down and greeted her with my presence.

Sci-Twi: Zae?

Izaiah: I saw you run in here and got worried.

Sci-Twi: you didn't hear me sing by chance did you?...

Izaiah: I did, but you don't have to be embarrassed, I genuinely thought it was beautiful.

Sci-Twi: that brings me some comfort.

We sat down next to the pond as she leaned against me.

Sci-Twi: I feel as if that piece of Midnight remains inside me...

Izaiah: I'm gonna be completely honest here... I don't think it's you who caused that incident at the dock.

Sci-Twi: then who did?

Izaiah: when we got here, I sensed a lot of equestrian magic mixed in with the nature chakra here. Like it was trying to blend in.

Sci-Twi: so you think someone else caused that incident?

Izaiah: yes, but who or what is the question.

Sci-Twi: I hope you find out who or what it is.

Izaiah: me too. Come one let's get back to camp before we get in trouble.

Sci-Twi: sure thing.

We got up and started to walk back in the direction of camp and met up with Timber in the woods.

Sci-Twi: hey Timber, what are you doing here?

Timber: uhhhh looking for you actually.

Izaiah: do you mind?

I said with my arms crossed and glaring at him.

Timber: oh your here too...

Sci-Twi: right you too probably never met face to face. Timber this is Izaiah Otsutsuki, my boyfriend.

Timber: wait wait, so you mean to tell me thee Otsutsuki as in the last one is your boyfriend?!

Izaiah: yes, in fact I am in the CRA as well.

Timber: so you probably already have more than one girlfriend?

Izaiah: yep, in fact it's the other Twilight, Midnight, Sunset Shimmer, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Rarity.

Timber: dang, your popular with the girls...

Izaiah: it's something I don't brag about, besides I share a close bond with them, I respect them and their boundaries.

Sci-Twi: I didn't wanna say anything to avoid hurting your feelings Timber, but I kindly asked please respect my boundaries and don't make flirty gestures towards me.

Timber: I'll try.

Sci-Twi: that's all I ask.

Izaiah: I suppose there is something respectful about you Timber.

Timber: I could tell you didn't like me from the start, you had that look about you that stated you didn't trust me.

Izaiah: my trust and respect must be earned.

Timber: that was painfully obvious.

We cracked a few jokes on the way back to camp, but I still had the odd feeling that something bigger was at play. I had the odd feeling that Timber was covering for someone, my guess that it was his sister Gloriosa Daisy was the source of all the odd things happening at camp and that this camp is was not what it was sense Filthy Rich wanted to turn it into a mall. We got back and explained to Sunset Shimmer sense she was looking for us. I informed Twilight of my suspensions and how I sensed the equestrian magic mixed in with the nature chakra at the camp. Little did I known I would be forced to use the armor and Arcane magic in the coming days here at Camp Everfree.