Revenge of Kingpin issue 1 out of 5

Issue 1: Jail

In the dimly lit confines of the jail cell, Kingpin sat across from his lawyer, his expression cold and calculating as he listened to the man's whispered assurances. The lawyer spoke in hushed tones, his words filled with promises of legal maneuverings and backroom deals that would ensure Kingpin's swift release from captivity.

As he listened, Kingpin's mind raced with thoughts of revenge, his hatred for Daredevil burning like a raging inferno within him. He knew that the masked vigilante had been responsible for his downfall, and he vowed to make him pay dearly for his insolence.

"You will get me out of here, won't you?" Kingpin's voice was low and dangerous as he leaned in closer to his lawyer, his eyes glinting with malice. "I have plans that need to be set in motion, and I won't be kept waiting."

The lawyer nodded nervously, his eyes darting around the room as if afraid of being overheard. "Of course, Mr. Fisk," he replied, his voice trembling slightly. "I will do everything in my power to ensure your release. But I must warn you, it won't be easy. Daredevil has many allies who will stop at nothing to see you behind bars."

Kingpin's lips curled into a sinister smile at the mention of Daredevil's allies. "Let them try," he sneered, his voice dripping with contempt. "I have plans for them as well. And once I'm free, they will regret ever crossing me."

With a nod of satisfaction, Kingpin leaned back in his chair, his mind already racing with thoughts of the vengeance he would soon unleash upon the city. Daredevil may have won this battle, but the war was far from over and Kingpin would stop at nothing to emerge victorious in the end.

As Kingpin's lawyer hurriedly finalized the necessary paperwork for his release, the crime lord's mind churned with thoughts of revenge. He knew that he couldn't afford to waste any time – every moment he spent behind bars was another moment that Daredevil and his allies remained free to thwart his plans.

With a steely resolve, Kingpin rose to his feet, his imposing figure casting a shadow over the lawyer as he towered above him. "I expect results, Mr. Winston," he said, his voice icy with authority. "And I expect them quickly. Daredevil must pay for what he's done – and I won't rest until he's brought to his knees."

The lawyer nodded nervously, beads of sweat forming on his brow as he scrambled to gather the necessary documents. "Of course, Mr. Fisk," he stammered, his hands shaking as he fumbled with the paperwork. "I'll do everything in my power to expedite the process. You have my word."

With a dismissive wave of his hand, Kingpin turned on his heel and strode out of the cell, his mind already racing with plans for vengeance. Daredevil may have thought he had won the battle, but Kingpin would show him that the war was far from over.

As he made his way through the corridors of the jail, Kingpin's thoughts turned to his most trusted allies Bullseye, Hammerhead, Tombstone, and Owl. They would be instrumental in carrying out his plans, and he knew that he could rely on them to do whatever it took to bring Daredevil to his knees.

With a sinister smile playing at the corners of his lips, Kingpin's eyes gleamed with anticipation. Daredevil may have unmasked him, but little did the masked vigilante know, he had only succeeded in awakening the full fury of the Kingpin and woe betide anyone who stood in his way.

Kingpin: "I be back for you Daredevil Boy for revenge..."