𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

Y/n's POV

I woke up in the morning the next day, rubbing my eyes softly, looking around the room I was in.

It was quite big, really big for a 6 year old but it had already had my things in it, well, the small little things I had at the compound that it.

I climbed out of bed and walked into the hallway, it was slight cold, the floor chilling my bear feet, walking down the hallway I walked down the stairs.

I looked around and didn't see Iori, pouting in worry, I walked to the kitchen, thinking I'd find him there, but all I found was two note on the fridge.

'I knew you'd come looking for me when you waked dandelion, I had to go write my mission summary, I left some breakfast for you to eat before you leave'

Moving onto the second note I read it too, humming softly with a smile.

'P.s, I'll be going shopping to buy you more things, I don't know how you lived off of three pairs of clothes, so I might be home late ~ Love, Big brother Ri'

I opened the fridge and there I found my breakfast, taking it out I heated it up and poured me a drink, eating my food happily.

After I went back upstairs, bathing and getting dressed before I styled my hair without using the mirror, I still can't muster the courage to look at myself.

I hummed and got my weapon pouches, strapping them in before putting my shoes in at the door, seeing a pair of keys hanging by the door, another sticky note put above them.

'These are your keys to the house by the way, pretty and y/f/c, just like you'd like, be safe, love you ~ Big brother Ri'

'He really thought of everything, that's why he's the best brother ever' I thought to myself with a wider smile, grabbing the keys, putting them in my waist pouch before I left

(Time skip)

I made it to the field where only Orochimaru was there, which made me nervous, Orochimaru alway gave me an unsettling feeling, and the look he was giving me right now was not hello that.

I stood in line, waiting for Jiraiya, Tsunade and Hiruzen-sama to come, wondering what we'd be doing for today.

"Looks like you'll be sitting out of the lesson today too, hmph, you really don't do anything in this team, I don't know why you're here" Orochimaru said to me which made me look at him with a frown, turning away as I saw the white haired boy making his way over

He looked at Orochimaru then me, his smile widened as he came over, looking me over, making me shift on my feet nervously.

"You look good today y/n, I like your hair" He said as he touched my hair, making me blush

"T-Thank you" I said shyly, putting my head down

"Good morning everyone" Hiruzen said as he and Tsunade finally came, all of us standing in the line

"Today will be battles again, this time, the winner of the rounds will go up against each other until only twice stand, those two battling it until one wins, sounds good?" Hiruzen-sama asked us, humming when we all nodded our heads